Blast at Diamond C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blast at Diamond C

Just wanted to say anyone that is thinking of hunting at an exotic ranch should not hesitate to give Skylar a call at the Diamond C Ranch. My wife and I just got back from a very successful 2 day hunt. My wife shot a nice axis on her second hunt and I shot a nice sika on my last hunt. We both saw a nice assortment of animals every sit. I was originally after an axis and saw nice axis bucks on all four hunts just couldn't get any to get into bow range. Thanks Skylar for a great hunt and we will definitely be heading back.
    Attached Files

Nice! If you don't mind my asking, what's that hunt go for?

Comment

Blast at Diamond C

Nice
      I saw the pics on the ranch's Facebook page.

Pullersboy, they have prices listed on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Congrats on some great animals!

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

awesome!

Comment

Congrats to the both of you... Nice animals.

Comment

Congrats. Awesome!

Comment

Congrats to both of you!!! How are the axis bucks looking? I'll be there in August.

Comment

Very nice we will be going out the the first of October. I hope we get to see some good animals. I can't wait to go.

Comment

Congrats to both of you!

Comment

Eric and Heather....congrats on the great bucks! It was a pleasure hunting with y'all, let me know how the backstrap comparison goes.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by day1986 View Post
                            Very nice we will be going out the the first of October. I hope we get to see some good animals. I can't wait to go.
                            We'll be at Diamond C Oct 6-9. Hope you guys go live so we can follow along just before our trip. We had big success with Skylar in January. Congrats to the OP and wife on great animals.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Will it was a pleasure hunting with you as well. The bucks look great I probably only saw one out of the 6 different ones I saw I would not have shot. But I also wasn't being to picky just wanted some axis in the freezer lol. Looks like Nursejenn got the one I almost shot the first hunt if the sheep would have scared him off.

Comment

Working...
                              X