Editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing

My wife wants to edit all the videos I am going to start makeing. I was wondering which program is easy but still puts out good quality?

SBS a number of folks use the Microsoft Movie Maker that comes in Windows XP and say it does everything they want it to. I personally use Pinnacle Studio v10. A little bit of a learning curve but not bad.

Comment

I know there are alot of people that use Windows Movie Maker with success, the limited time that I have messed with it,it seemed to be fairly simple.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro and while I can't come close to doing what it is capable of, I have enjoyed toying with different things in it. I'm reading a book about it to become more familiar with the how-to's of it as well.

Comment

Jason do you know if they have the "For Dummies" books on these programs. That is what I'd need for the Pinnacle SW.

Comment

You may want to check this out......

That's what I basically bought!

you may want to look into this......

Comment

I purchased the pinnacle studio 8 back a couple yrs ago and it cost the same price with or without the Firewire card for my pc. I needed the card for my pc since I didnt have a firewire port on that PC so I purchased the special combo package for like 89 or 99 bucks. I still use the software and it has been fine for me, however there are a few things it will not do, least that I know of.

One thing is there is no sound if you do a slow motion shot.
            Another thing is I would like to ocassionaly show two screens, I dont think possible with my software. I get stuff in the mail and online to upgrade to studio 10 all the time...need to see if it is worth the upgrade.

There is software for free that comes on pcs like windows movie maker, then there is 100 range and then up in the thousands....just have to get what fits you best.

Comment

JT I'm using the same software and don't have a problem with sound on the slow motion but I did upgrade to v10 this year so that may be the difference. I've been happy with the upgrade although not totally sure what the additions are since I haven't got as deep into it yet.

Comment

Working...
              X