Rubber bow blind build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    I keep looking for cheap, water/cow resistant cattle panel blind coverings and got all excited at the beginning of the thread... but then I saw your post about the $500 per roll....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Scott,

This is what I wrap on top of 5mm plastic sheet from Home depot.

shade cloth, privacy fence screen, windscreen, privacy shade cloth, screen mesh netting, fence screen, fence privacy screen, fence cover, tarp, kennel shade covers, nursery shade, livestock shade cover, greenhouse shade, chain link fence, gardening

I usually get mine from construction sites when they are done building. The netting is usually thrown away after a couple of uses. The site above sells it pretty cheap.

Comment

Great looking build

Comment

Nice build

Comment

I always wondered how paint would stick to that stuff. I have some in the garage left over from a job site.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
            I always wondered how paint would stick to that stuff. I have some in the garage left over from a job site.

It appears to stick pretty well. I should know better when I head back to the lease in 6 weeks. If I have to repaint it again in a few years I wouldn't be that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

I am also a commercial GC. Every one of my roofs are TPO and have a few hut-style blinds where I wrapped the TPO down the side.

Comment

Nice build! I built one with TPO a few years ago and it is super nice and clean still. Wish the deluxe windows were around then as the windows are my only weak spot for water during a heavy rain. Building another shortly with deluxe windows.

Comment

Originally posted by bass_lander View Post
                    Nice build! I built one with TPO a few years ago and it is super nice and clean still. Wish the deluxe windows were around then as the windows are my only weak spot for water during a heavy rain. Building another shortly with deluxe windows.

That is awesome man. I figured someone else would have this idea too!

I wanted to get the deluxe windows myself, but could not afford them this time. I have enough material left to build another building, and the next one I plan to put the deluxe windows in too.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Working...
                      X