Helix oops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helix oops.

One of these things is not like the other. The QC guy must have been sleeping on the job.

haha, i actually need to contact those guys. i shot a javelina though and it tore up the edge on my 125. too much to sharpen it without removing a bunch of metal.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
      haha, i actually need to contact those guys. i shot a javelina though and it tore up the edge on my 125. too much to sharpen it without removing a bunch of metal.

These are 125. I got two packs. 3 came in at 118 and three at 123. Hence the sharpie on the blade so they group together.

Comment

Now I’m starting to question if these are Helix or a nock off. Got them in a trade. Did Helix make them with two set screws?

Comment

I sure hope thats knockoff if a broadhead is 7 GRAINS LIGHTER than it should be. 1 or 2 I get, but thats bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
            Now I’m starting to question if these are Helix or a nock off. Got them in a trade. Did Helix make them with two set screws?
            You made me curious. The only ones with 2 screws are on ebay. All the other dealers show 1 screw

Comment

i've never seen a 2 screw helix.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                i was reading an article the other day about a guy trying to sue amazon. he had a product that he sold through his own website for a long time. decided to expand to amazon. then months later he starts getting bad reviews. he orders some of his own product through amazon and they ship him cheap knockoffs. not even amazon can keep track of the knockoffs anymore .

Comment

Yup. After some google foo I can say for certain these are nock offs. Guess I’ll see how they shoot and keep them for pigs.

Comment

Helix oops.

This is a Strickland Helix, the fastener is the dead giveaway. The Strickland uses an Allen, I don’t know what’s in the others....looks like a Phillips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X