No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading up to Minute Maid with the family tonight. I hope they put a thumpin' on the Braves.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
      Not sure if the dollars would work out...but would love to see Matt Harvey and the Mets continue to bicker, the Mets fall out of contention and Harvey wind up with the Astros after the all star break...
      x2!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Im sure Harvey would love to pitch for a team that can actually put some runs on the board. But let's see what his era looks like in another 6 weeks.
        Maybe....but we know when one is not happy they just don't perform at there best. I would even hope he starts struggling a little.

Just me...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Dude's almost as old as me. Gotta respect his longevity. Probably provides a lot of leadership in the dugout.

Love this tidbit: Colón is known as Big Sexy by his teammates and the media.Colon applied for a trademark on the Big Sexy nickname. He plans on making apparel out of it.
          You wish you were just 28....lol

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
            Maybe....but we know when one is not happy they just don't perform at there best. I would even hope he starts struggling a little.

Just me...
            Yep, might even make the asking price come down somewhat. If he is anywhere near the top of his game, he, Keuchel and McCullers would pack an awesome punch. Fiers is Fiers, Musgrove has left me confused and I hope Morton can harness this new found power of his. All in all, it has been a great season so far. The offense, save for a few outages, has really performed as advertised. There really isnt any place in the lineup an opposing pitcher can relax and think Ive got these 4 guys before the top of the order comes up.

Comment

Coincidence? I don't think so. Ever seen them both in the same place at the same time?

Comment

Gonna be a good series this weekend with the Yankees and Astros going at it in Yankee stadium.

Go Yanks!!!!!

Comment

Colon stinks...Wait, what?

Comment

Boom! 4-0 lead in the first with no outs!

Comment

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Boom! Back to back!!

Comment

Boomsticks!!!!!

Comment

Puerto Rican power show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think we'll see colon much longer....with no outs... 5-0.. in first inning....
                              B2b yardshots

Comment

Old cuban almost got the 3rd straight...

Comment

Working...
                                X