Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the heck is going on here

Comment

I’ve hunted Brushy Creek / J Rowe several years back on far south end and found it awesome place with awesome folks. I got off it because I had two other leases closer to my east Texas cabin and wasn’t giving any of them justice. But it’s fantastic even at the price asked.

Comment

I know people that have hunted Brushy Creek a good bit. There are really good deer there, but as typical with East Texas, they aren’t easy to get. Gonna have to hunt hard and have a little luck, but it is worth it IMO. Good luck OP, it’s a good lease

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          What the heck is going on here
          Bucksmasher trying to pi$$ people off as usual, but he seems to have disappeared. Maybe he got off this site and is on a left wing liberal site where he belongs.

Comment

I used to hunt very close to Brushy Creek. I have seen some extremely nice deer come off that place.

Comment

LoL. Ttt

Comment

TTT. There are some serious studs on this place and in the area. I've hunted close to this place the last 3yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                  TTT. There are some serious studs on this place and in the area. I've hunted close to this place the last 3yrs.
                  Thanks, We have several people looking at it this week. I think I will have it full before the end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post

Got any pics of serious studs you've killed in those 3 years?

That whole area out there grows big deer. Kickapoo creek has some big ones too

Comment

Bump for ya. Bucksmasher is up for the biggest DB of TBH for 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                        Bump for ya. Bucksmasher is up for the biggest DB of TBH for 2018
                        You got that right, he always has something negative to say.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Got any pics of serious studs you've killed in those 3 years?

That whole area out there grows big deer. Kickapoo creek has some big ones too
                          I wish i was the one lucky enough to kill a big one. It wasn't for lack of trying.

Comment

Good looking deer.. Goodluck with filling the vacancy

Comment

East Texas doesn't have deer. The crack heads still them

Comment

I hunt close to Brushy and have seen alot of the pics from the original Brushy.Its a good time to jump in on this deal as they have been doing a lot of watching the last few yrs.Plenty of properties around them doing the right thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X