No announcement yet.

Bownanza 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I was all excited about attending my 1st Bownanza this year. But, I just had to cancel my hotel reservation. My wife has a surgery scheduled the week before. I'm going to need to stay home to make sure she's taken care of. Maybe next year. Y'all have a cold one for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
      Well, I was all excited about attending my 1st Bownanza this year. But, I just had to cancel my hotel reservation. My wife has a surgery scheduled the week before. I'm going to need to stay home to make sure she's taken care of. Maybe next year. Y'all have a cold one for me.
      Priorities. It’s all about priorities.

Your wife should be able to take care of herself a few days after surgery!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Priorities. It’s all about priorities.

Your wife should be able to take care of herself a few days after surgery!
        Lol! While that's probably true, I need to make sure. Apparently the recovery from this one is pretty painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
          I know how to google camp grounds but is there any camp sites for RVs that anyone is using close by? I’m gonna see if I can get some of my local TBH friends to go. I’d rather camp if I can.
          Yes, there is a RV resort on the same road as the venue of Bownanza

Our luxurious RV park in College Station is surrounded by serene landscapes and has top-notch amenities for RV lodging with family. Call us today at 979-774-7799.

Comment

What time are yall arriving on Friday? Something came up in Saturday but I'd sure like to stop by on Friday for a bit.

Comment

Wont be going, its the Misses annual pilgrimage to Fredericksburg for wine! Yall enjoy!

Comment

great event

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                  She told me that she was counting on you going to bownanza. Not sure what that's all about.

I kid. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                    she told me that she was counting on you going to bownanza. Not sure what that's all about.

I kid. [emoji16]

lmao!

Comment

I wanted to go bad, but my back screwed up again. Just got out the hospital this afternoon. Might get the wife to pack me a wheelchair[emoji856]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                        How late do things run saturday nights usually

Troy, check your PM's. I have an extra bed in my room. You are welcome to take it for free if you will stay all day Saturday and go home Sunday, or just come on down Friday and stay the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Troy, check your PM's. I have an extra bed in my room. You are welcome to take it for free if you will stay all day Saturday and go home Sunday, or just come on down Friday and stay the weekend.
                          I've got a whistle if you want to sleep with it Troy, just in case.

Comment

For a bownanza newbie, what are the essentials we should not forget to bring? Chairs, bug spray, sunscreen, etc, etc? We'll be arriving Friday evening and staying through Sunday morning. Thanks for any and all input/advice.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              For a bownanza newbie, what are the essentials we should not forget to bring? Chairs, bug spray, sunscreen, etc, etc? We'll be arriving Friday evening and staying through Sunday morning. Thanks for any and all input/advice.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                              That's about it. Plus a cooler with the drinks of your choice. There will be plenty of food.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                                I've got a whistle if you want to sleep with it Troy, just in case.
                                Rape whistles are not only encouraged, they are an absolute must.

Will there be Peach shine this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X