Wtb f250 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb f250 2015

Looking for a F250 2015 or newer. Prefer white or silver, lariat or king Ranch, and 4x4. Let me know if anyone knows of a good used one. Have a little time and want to avoid the dealer route.

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
    Looking for a F250 2015 or newer. Prefer white or silver, lariat or king Ranch, and 4x4. Let me know if anyone knows of a good used one. Have a little time and want to avoid the dealer route.
    What do you want to pay for one? I have a white lariat with 82500 miles. Hasn't really planned on selling it, but I do like those new ones.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

x2 on price range. I’ve got a 15 F250 Lariat in white that I’m in the process of trading in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
        What do you want to pay for one? I have a white lariat with 82500 miles. Hasn't really planned on selling it, but I do like those new ones.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        That would be around $37K for that truck assuming excellent condition and the maintenance has been properly done.

Comment

Originally posted by KingRanchKiller View Post
          x2 on price range. I’ve got a 15 F250 Lariat in white that I’m in the process of trading in.
          hello 214-906-9936

Comment

Working...
          X