QAD ultra-rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QAD ultra-rest

Have a ultra rest in my Diamond edge. i would say 1 out of 25 shots will not drop away. is there an adjustment i need to make or is there a problem with the rest

Yep. Its made by Vapor Trail.

Comment

Call qad and have them send you a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by mudd_in_water View Post
        Have a ultra rest in my Diamond edge. i would say 1 out of 25 shots will not drop away. is there an adjustment i need to make or is there a problem with the rest
        Check to make certain that the alignment marks come to prefect alignment JUST before you hit full draw, maybe 1/2" before full draw. Also, check to make sure nothing is touching the "barrel" part where the thumb flipper is. If those things check out, call QAD, they have a very good warranty.

Comment

QAD has excellent customer service and stand behind their product. Just give them a call.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            Yep. Its made by Vapor Trail.
            Dad gum beat me too it! Should have got this one the first time and its cheaper than the qad

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
              Check to make certain that the alignment marks come to prefect alignment JUST before you hit full draw, maybe 1/2" before full draw. Also, check to make sure nothing is touching the "barrel" part where the thumb flipper is. If those things check out, call QAD, they have a very good warranty.
              This

Comment

I just bought a new Quad Ultra and it would drop, but not fast enough as the fletching's with hit the rest. Took it back to CCR and they adjusted it in about 5 minutes. Might give them a call and ask about the adjustment process.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                  I personally want 1 to 1.25 inches before full draw but this is correct. Cheers!
                  Fred

Comment

Working...
                  X