Bow string measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow string measurements

Can someone please advise me of a proper way to measure my compound bow string length and cable?

I have an Alpine Silverado Lite

I have read numerous other posts and to be honest they made no sense to me at all lol...

Thanks in advance

Big Sal

This chart shows string length and cable length. There should also be a sticker on the bow showing the lengths.

The string on a single cam bow will be much longer than the buss cable. Any decent shop should be able to determine what you need.

Comment

If you don't have the measurement , you have to take the strings off and measure or call the company. That's if the lengths are not posted on the bow. Good luck.

Comment

Double G, I bought the bow used and there was not any sticker on there telling you the draw length etc. Will this have to be measured from the loop to loop?

Thanks for the information

Comment

Thanks bowhuntntxn, but when I bought the bow (used) there was not a sticker on it. I will check out the link you provided. Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

Sir are you asking for the length of the string or how to check your draw length?

Comment

Yes you will have to measure it from loop to loop. you would be better off taking it to a pro shop and having them do it so its right. Are you looking at getting new strings because with out a press you wont be able to get the strings off any way. you will have to take it in.

Comment

Working...
              X