Rage Chisel Broadhead Reviews??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage Chisel Broadhead Reviews??

Thought about switching to these anyone shot or shooting them? What's th best rage broadhead on the market? I want 2" diameter or sure. Thanks

Hypos or Ti's are the best heads they make IMO

Comment

X-tremes get my vote

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
        Hypos or Ti's are the best heads they make IMO
        By far.

Comment

Get the hypos or titanium or the originals. I'm not a big fan of the chisel. Shot a pig with one, and a blade didn't open. I wasn't too impressed. Never had that happen with any of the others. And I especially like the new hypos having the new lock collar. Don't have to worry about them opening in your quiver. I shoot the xtremes myself, but have shot all of them, and you expressed you wanted a 2" cut.

Here's that pig, you can see where one blade didn't open, even though he only went 100 yards. Was the bottom right blade.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384141876.383444.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	24263734

Comment

Thanks. Prob gonna go with the hypodermics but have another question. It says deep six compatible. Are there different heads for regular Inserts or do the inserts need to be changed. Never hear of these deep six until now

Comment

Yeah the package will say deep six on it and one package won't. If your not shooting a deep six insert just get the package that doesn't have the deep six brand on it.

Comment

I do shoot deer but I shoot more hogs than anything. What's gonna hold up better as far as the tip? The extreme looks good with a bigger cut but has the same original tip. Idk, just lookin for the best for what I'm doin.

Comment

haven't shot the Hypo's yet, but i have shot the extreme chisel tips, so far I like them. no complaints. I may try the Hypo's next year.

Comment

The hypo tip will hold up the best out of any rage other than the Ti it solid steel. Like I said I have multiple kills with two different rage hypos already this year. And they are still in my quiver ready to rock and roll

Comment

Thanks. Prob gonna go with the hypo's

Comment

I crushed my deer with a hypo, i've killed dozens of animals with various rage heads in order of what I like

chisel tip
                        rage
                        extreme
                        extreme chisel
                        ti
                        hypo

the hypo's are awesome heads. I hope rage watches these threads because every time they do I say

titanium Hypo extreme

that would be the shiz

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
                          The hypo tip will hold up the best out of any rage other than the Ti it solid steel. Like I said I have multiple kills with two different rage hypos already this year. And they are still in my quiver ready to rock and roll
                          Yep!

Comment

I've killed two deer with the CTs and haven't had a problem, but mine are two blade.

Comment

Haven't lost a animal with any of them so far, but my favorites are probably the Ti because of the durability.

Comment

Working...
                              X