Bullis tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullis tomorrow

The rain was atrocious almost 10" of rain in San Antonio plus some funnel clouds. Ruined the Saturday morning shoot. But be there tomorrow in the morning.

I did the shoot this morning. It was my first 3D shoot and what a learning experience. I think I had the most trouble with the yardage estimation. Fortunately, I only lost one arrow. But I had a great time and will be out there again for sure. I only saw a handful of trad shooters but only got to talk with a couple. One of them was shooting a vintage Bear bow, a 60's model Grizzly I think it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
      I only saw a handful of trad shooters but only got to talk with a couple. One of them was shooting a vintage Bear bow, a 60's model Grizzly I think it was.
      The trad shooters normally get there around 8 am. Was his name mike?

Comment

I forgot to ask their names. These guys were just starting a round and I was walking to the practice area.....it was around 11.

Comment

That was proly Fred with the bear grizzly. He is a regular at bullis. I couldn't make it I was on a coast fishing trip. I hope to meet you there sometime!
          - Connor

Comment

Originally posted by Cwag View Post
            That was proly Fred with the bear grizzly. He is a regular at bullis. I couldn't make it I was on a coast fishing trip. I hope to meet you there sometime!
            - Connor
            Cwag, maybe you can make the next one. I am going to try and be there, sure would be great to do the shoot with some trad shooters.

Comment

Cwag, maybe you can make the next one. I am going to try and be there, sure would be great to do the shoot with some trad shooters.
              I make them most of the time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                I make them most of the time!!!
                Maybe we can all hookup to shoot a round. I will send you a pm or post a thread a couple of days before the shoot.

Comment

Maybe we can all hookup to shoot a round. I will send you a pm or post a thread a couple of days before the shoot.
                  ok

Comment

Working...
                  X