A Little Fabrication Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Little Fabrication Work

For those of you that have kids in 4-h or ffa you know what a show box holder is that goes in there pen's. I made a couple this week for some members of our FFA. Our school colors are red and black so I painted them to match. I think they turned out pretty sweet. I made the shelf adjustable for the shorter kids and folks. I love doing things to hep these kids out. I was gonna make one for our kid and another lady was gonna buy one for her young daughter. I told her I would make her one free of charge. I had to buy material in 20ft sticks so it wasnt no big deal.
    Attached Files

Looks pretty good

Comment

great work the kids are going to like em

Comment

I weld for a living and hate doing it at home but I don't mind for the kids. Its all tig welded and will hold the world but I dont make the welds look like I do at work
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          I weld for a living and hate doing it at home but I don't mind for the kids. Its all tig welded and will hold the world but I dont make the welds look like I do at work
          You do those with that $100 harbor freight mig ???

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            You do those with that $100 harbor freight mig ???
            Actually that is a everlast tig machine and one of the badest little dudes you can buy for the money! High frequency start, foot pedal, and all. Actually I just did a $6000 side job in my garage with that machine argon manifolds
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

Those are some really nice looking welds!

Comment

I’ve been meaning to make one of those rack deals (or try to). Yours look ok great. Can you post measurements and materials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                      Looks great
                      X2. Now box that tubing!

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                        X2. Now box that tubing!
                        Lol. I left that tubing open so kids can slide there show sticks in there instead of going in the show box 100 times a day since we weigh multiple times a day and walk the pigs
                        Last edited by hogslayer78; 04-08-2018, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Lol. I left that tubing open so kids can slide there show sticks in there instead of going in the show box 100 times a day since we weigh multiple times a day and walk the pigs

Ok. Makes sense. :-). You are off the hook!

Comment

What model Everlast welder do you have? Been thinking about buying a tig welder and didn’t want to spend a ton of money on one.

Comment

Working...
                              X