No announcement yet.

Found my feeder blind combo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One other potential issue I would think would be that the deer are too far directly below you, but I wouldn’t let that stop me if I was you

Comment

Ok gents, I secured the tank tonight. It will be a long process. I will keep yall updated. Here's a rough, really rough drawing of my idea right now. You get a general idea.
      Several have concerns about scent control. I will keep all my clothes in a bag of corn. I plan on the blind being enclosed with windows and a door.
      Attached Files

Comment

Man I love it!

Comment

Im In!!!

Comment

Why can't you use that little chimney part as the seat? Just throw you a swivel chair on it and spin away. Leave some openings in the floor so you can shoot em while they stand under you...maybe with some shoot thru mesh.

We can call it the sit and spin mega feeder/blind combo.

oh look...what is that?

Comment

Does putting your camo in corn actually work?

I never thought of it,just used the dead wind scent control spray.

Comment

there was an episode of "king of the hill" where the dad took his kid hunting at a high fence ranch. they were sitting in a blind on top of a feeder... deer were literally eating at their feet. never seen it done before, but i'm sure they got the idea from somewhere

Comment

I like it, but i think filling it will be a HUGE pain in the @$$

Comment

That’s thinking outside of the box. You may be on to a new way of hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I would put a directional feeder rather than a typical 360° thrower. I think it’s gonna be near impossible to get repositioned if the deer you want to shoot comes in behind you, scent control issues aside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
                        there was an episode of "king of the hill" where the dad took his kid hunting at a high fence ranch. they were sitting in a blind on top of a feeder... deer were literally eating at their feet. never seen it done before, but i'm sure they got the idea from somewhere
                        LMAO! I thought of the exact same episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          I think I would put a directional feeder rather than a typical 360° thrower. I think it’s gonna be near impossible to get repositioned if the deer you want to shoot comes in behind you, scent control issues aside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree..... Mount a Krivoman Directinal feeder on it and then focus in that direction.

Comment

It would be neat to be able to stand up there and drop a spear

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                              Ok gents, I secured the tank tonight. It will be a long process. I will keep yall updated. Here's a rough, really rough drawing of my idea right now. You get a general idea.
                              Several have concerns about scent control. I will keep all my clothes in a bag of corn. I plan on the blind being enclosed with windows and a door.

Good luck....I don't think clothes in a bag of corn is going to help you much though. It's you body that has the stink.

Comment

Better yet use a directional feeder that you can rotate to the best wind for any particular condition!

Comment

Working...
                                X