Fireworks dog report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireworks dog report

Got one that’s pi**ed and on patrol and one that’s already under the bed. Who else has em huntin’ or hidin’?

I got a pup that runs outside and barks. The other two (including the pup's momma) are snoozing. Dogs that are skeerd, my heart goes out to you.

On a personal note, I get sick of hearing them. They are almost non-stop from dark-ish to past midnight for the next 3 days. Sounds like a war going on, and I really feel bad for any war veterans with PTSD.

Comment

Fireworks dog report

My dog is belly up on the couch and probably wouldn’t move for bacon.

-------------------------------
      Violence never settles anything
      -Genghis Kahn

Comment

the bulldog is under the bed and the rottweiler is looking for birds

Comment

Mine keep running to the fence looking for birds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine thinks she's a pair of slippers, staying right on top off my feet.

Comment

Mine are all laying around on their lazy butts and have yet to flinch... unless they think they hear something rattling in the kitchen.

Comment

My English Bulldog is laying on the couch and could careless my laberdummer just runs outside then back in he will sleep good.

Comment

My mastiff eats em while they're goin off(she dumb)

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
                    Mine keep running to the fence looking for birds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Same with my Draht, she’s good as long as they are off in the distance. Made the mistake of taking her to the Lubbock fireworks show in Mackenzie Park a few years ago, she about came out of her skin. I think the percussion of the artillery going off over head was more than she could take. She wanted out of there!!!

Comment

Poor Shiner is gonna cry and whine come July 4 evening.

Comment

Yep i have one that’s scared to death and one that could care less. Feel bad for the scared one, she just trembles.

Comment

My runs around the whole time in the direction of the last blast barking. Sometimes I put him in the house and turn up the music. Since he just had his yearly shots,, I got him some meds to try and see if he can tolerate the fireworks. Doggie downers is what the vet called them.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                            Mine thinks she's a pair of slippers, staying right on top off my feet.

Same here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know but my Doberman has bad gas today. Fed her a burger last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X