No announcement yet.

Liberal Meltdown this morning! Trump - Putin summit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was mad at the emails as well - Mad at the Russians now.

That is not how Russia meddled at all. They deliberately spread false information. A foreign Government did this.

Trump even acknowledged that it did happen, but just said that Putin told him he didnt do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Can you provide a example of the false information so I can give you an accurate reply?

Does is matter? Saying that a foreign government interfered in an election by posting fake news on social media is grasping at straws.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

That is not how Russia meddled at all. They deliberately spread false information. A foreign Government did this.

Trump even acknowledged that it did happen, but just said that Putin told him he didnt do it.

So what do you want done?

Comment

The main stream media spread false information everyday during the election. They continue to do it everyday now. What's your point?
          Do you really believe that HRC lost because there was false information on social media?

Comment

Not at all - but the fact that they interfered is a major issue.

Comment

They deliberately spread false information. A foreign Government did this.
              And. Our own government does this. Our. Own. Government.

Our. Own. Government.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                So what do you want done?
                That's a good question - most of the time this is where I stop caring because I realize nothing will be done.

Comment

Not at all - but the fact that they interfered is a major issue.
                  Ok, so, "at this point, what difference does it make?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Ok, so, "at this point, what difference does it make?"
                    The difference is I am able to look at both sides and realize both are wrong. One is not more right than the other because of who it is.

Comment

The difference is I am able to look at both sides and realize both are wrong. One is not more right than the other because of who it is.
                      What did Trump do again?

Comment

That's a good question - most of the time this is where I stop caring because I realize nothing will be done.
                        And that is the thing. Why are we wasting time spouting "Russia Russia Russia", when they have undoubtedly done similar in every election over the past 60 years? Why are we not looking internally and asking how to make our elections more secure? Trump has already been more tough on Russia than the previous 3 administrations combined, the list of things to hit them with before actual war is shrinking. it certainly seems like a lot of people would be okay with that as long as it's during Trump's Presidency.

No one here is okay with the fact that Russia meddled, interfered, whatever you want to call it. What we are tired of is how it is being used as a weapon aimed at Trump. As I said earlier, the previously Admin knew this was going on, why was nothing done until AFTER the election?

Comment

And that is the thing. Why are we wasting time spouting "Russia Russia Russia", when they have undoubtedly done similar in every election over the past 60 years? Why are we not looking internally and asking how to make our elections more secure? Trump has already been more tough on Russia than the previous 3 administrations combined, the list of things to hit them with before actual war is shrinking. it certainly seems like a lot of people would be okay with that as long as it's during Trump's Presidency.

No one here is okay with the fact that Russia meddled, interfered, whatever you want to call it. What we are tired of is how it is being used as a weapon aimed at Trump. As I said earlier, the previously Admin knew this was going on, why was nothing done until AFTER the election?
                          Because HRC lost. Had she not, this would be a non issue. Pathetic *** political party the Dems are. PATHETIC!!!

Comment

Does is matter? Saying that a foreign government interfered in an election by posting fake news on social media is grasping at straws.
                            I was certainly interested to see what he would have presented

Comment

Because HRC lost. Had she not, this would be a non issue. Pathetic *** political party the Dems are. PATHETIC!!!
                              It's not just the Dems buddy. It's all of them. Even some of the ones we think are champions for our beliefs.

Comment

Fox News hasnt been exactly glowing these past 24 hours ...

Wait, they are Dems now too?

Comment

Working...
                                X