What have you changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have you changed?

What have you changed this year about your set up that you have noticed a big improvement from previous years?
    (Sight, rest, release, stabilizer, arrows, fletchings, grip, form, anything)

This is the first year I have been shooting a single pin sight and have gained a much tighter shot group. With the single pin Im shooting better groups at 50 than I was at 30 with my 5 pin set-up.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Added a verifier peep......game changer for these older eyes..

So nice to see a clear pin instead of a starburst.

Comment

I ain’t changed nothin in about 10 years

Comment

Went to a single pin also with great results

Comment

Have always used single pin sight. This year however I have started practicing with my quiver attached to my bow. Have always shot with it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sitting under trees in a ghilli suit and hand corn

Comment

added peep sight and aligned it so that my eye naturally looks through it when I draw/anchor, without having to move my head. Many people still don't know to do that.

Comment

Nothing, gonna add all new accessories next year and use them until I can afford a new bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New release.

Comment

New release. Spot Hogg wise guy and BowTech Realm X are my equipment changes. Both were positive. My hunting tactics all ways change..... but I’ll have to wait and see if they play out

Comment

I went back to multi-pin. I worried about not remembering to move the sight before a shot. Which I’ve done just practicing, so I got really worried about not changing it under pressure.

So I’ll be posting up about 3 sights in the classifieds������
                      Last edited by Black-N-Red; 10-25-2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

What have you changed?

Oh yes.....

Also bumped my arrow up 30 grains and went to a 125 grain head...

Comment

Heavier arrow and fixed broadhead... got my first complete pass through this year

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Oh yes.....

Also bumped my arrow up 30 grains and went to a 125 grain head...
                            Have thought about going to a 125 myself not sure though

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Release,went from a Trufire Hurricane to Scott caliper. BIG improvement.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X