Budget Home Build!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budget Home Build!!!

Picked a perfect time of year to start this! Building a small 3 bedroom home here on the ranch. BIL and his wife and kids will be living here. I built my personal home 9 yrs ago on the other end of the property. I will be building this one myself over the next 3 months or so in the evenings after work. Only thing I plan on subbing out is Central Heat/Air and Tape/Texture.

Lord please give me the strength, good health and knowledge! (Please let me be done by Sept 29)

By no means am I a master builder so please don't judge. My house is still standing 9 yrs later! I'll update with pics as often as I can. Vacation in the near future so updates will be little in the start.

Here we go!

Couple hours completed this evening. Squared 24x40 Pier and Beam foundation. 8' porches will be added near end of dry in. 5 rows with post every 5' with a post hole digger! My workout for the day. Foundation supplies will be delivered tomorrow!
    Attached Files

Awesome, following along

Comment

Following!

Comment

Your Crazy

Keep the pics rollin

Comment

Good luck, in for the build.

Comment

Guna be some awesome work and pics! Take breaks!

Comment

In!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Decided to get another row knocked out. I'm done for today! 4x6 post and concrete coming tomorrow. I'll be back at it tomorrow evening. I'll post pics in a bit of my house build. Personal home is 1700 SQ/FT and took 9 months. This one is a lot smaller so hopefully go quick.
                Attached Files

Comment

Drink water and good luck should be fun to follow along

Comment

Only pic I could find of mine on my phone. One I'm building will be more of a farmhouse style.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Comment

I'll tag along.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd like to do this one day, looking forward to the progress.

Comment

tagged

Comment

I'm thinking about doing the same thing myself but the post hole digging is not going to be in sand but dry, dry black dirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X