X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trad hunt ???

Brothers
    The plan is to close on the sale of the farm 12/15/17
    The buyer has until next Monday to change his mind.
    After that I will know whether to PayPal your money back or whether we are still good for the hunt
    Love
    Buff

I hope he stays the course. Will miss the fun and fellowship but I'm sure we can work out something to have a hunt together somewhere to get that. May Yahweh bless you and your family in this change and your path stay smooth and well lit.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

COngratulations Buff, and no better words were ever spoken " May Yahweh bless you and your family in this change and your path stay smooth and well lit." -DRT

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
        Brothers
        The plan is to close on the sale of the farm 12/15/17
        The buyer has until next Monday to change his mind.
        After that I will know whether to PayPal your money back or whether we are still good for the hunt
        Love
        Buff
        Buff, you think you could put together another game ranch real fast for us??
        Congrats again on the sale!!

Comment

Let's just have it this weekend just in case!!

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
              Let's just have it this weekend just in case!!

i refunded everyone's money

If someone wants to put together a group hunt I can ask Whitney about a no meals discount for 8 or 10 of us but I call dibbs on a spot to hunt

Comment

If someone wants to put together a group hunt I can ask Whitney about a no meals discount for 8 or 10 of us but I call dibbs on a spot to hunt
                No worries Buff. If she can set something up great, if not no problem. Congrats on the sale!! Are you getting ready to retire altogether now?

Comment

Include me if we get something new figured out.

Comment

I would be down to do that as well. Be a fun time.

Comment

Would be glad to be in on something else as well! Buff, I'm glad to see things moving forward with the sell, but always enjoy the trad hunt. Are you moving off or staying around Avinger?
                      B

Comment

I heard he was moving to the big island and going to set-up an all Axis high fence situation. All TBH traditional bow hunters were going to get 50% off.
                        kidding, but wanted to pitch the idea... Just in Case.

Comment

Just got back from a week in Spain and gotta say, I've got mixed emotions about all this. Glad you were able to sell it... but didn't realize you had been trying to. For me, Big Oak was never about the ranch or the animals... it was about the people. The people who came up for the hunt... and more importantly, the people who ran the show. All great stories have multiple chapters, and I'll be the first to admit, that I'll be kinda sad to see this one close.

But, that being said, I hope this just means there will be more opportunities to hang out and hunt with Marty, Mark, and Jerry down the road.

Comment

Congrats on the sale!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                              Just got back from a week in Spain and gotta say, I've got mixed emotions about all this. Glad you were able to sell it... but didn't realize you had been trying to. For me, Big Oak was never about the ranch or the animals... it was about the people. The people who came up for the hunt... and more importantly, the people who ran the show. All great stories have multiple chapters, and I'll be the first to admit, that I'll be kinda sad to see this one close.

But, that being said, I hope this just means there will be more opportunities to hang out and hunt with Marty, Mark, and Jerry down the road.
                              Well said.

Comment

Working...
                              X