Night Crew Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Crew Lights

Can someone please help me? What kind of light is this? It is on the hunting show "Night Crew". I have searched to no end and can't figure it out.
    Attached Files

Looks like it might have been homemade.

Comment

I think they might be light force .

Comment

Where all have you looked?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have searched the internet trying to figure it out. They look awesome. I would love to have something like this. Myself and a few guys from work watch this show and between us all we can't figure it out. I thought light force to but am unsure.

Comment

A couple google searches shows that Dope Hunter is the brother of one of the host so I suspect he can get you the answer. Or send them a message on there FB page?

Comment

I don't have a Facebook. Maybe my wife will ask them for me. Dope hunter if you don't mind asking it would be greatly appreciated?

Comment

They are pretty secretive about those kinda things...probably wouldn't even tell me if I asked!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

We've made the same setup before. Used five night force handhelds and wired them together. Used aluminum tabs to connect all 5 and cut thin plastic sheets to make the shrouds.

Those guys make it look easy, but having that style light out front very much limits your shooting lanes.

They probably use a single handheld to locate game, then use the array to "film the shot"

Just stick with a nightforce 170 handheld with red/green lense. You'll be much more successful, just not as kool looking...

Comment

Lol! Ok, thanks anyway.

Comment

Thanks addisonoil. I will check the nightforce out. My buddies and I have just started to predator hunt and you can say we are still learning. We have fun but aren't very successful yet. The good thing is my 4 yr old son is loving every bit of it. Gets up every Saturday morning and watches all of the hunting shows we recorded throughout the week. Asks me every evening if we can go call yotes. Makes his daddy proud!

Comment

Night Crew Lights

Originally posted by B-Ray View Post
                        Thanks addisonoil. I will check the nightforce out. My buddies and I have just started to predator hunt and you can say we are still learning. We have fun but aren't very successful yet. The good thing is my 4 yr old son is loving every bit of it. Gets up every Saturday morning and watches all of the hunting shows we recorded throughout the week. Asks me every evening if we can go call yotes. Makes his daddy proud!

I've called in and killed more cats,dogs and fox with a cheap mouthcall and q-beam light. Don't let all them shows make you think you've got to spend a ton of money on accessories.

Yes, they use the latest and greatest because the stuff somewhat works, but it's mainly for advertisement...

Comment

Your probably not going to find that light because it was made just for them. I find it funny they are sponsored by Wicked lights yet their main light is the light your talking about and not sold by Wicked lights. I've also seen them use our 40KAP headlamp in the show. Like others have said, you don't need a big light like that, the main reason for that light is for filming. To have a light made like that will cost you probably north of $1000. You really only need a scanning light and a shooting light as far as lights go for predator hunting. You don't even really need a scanning light but they are nice to have so you don't have to wave your gun all around when scanning with just a gun mounted light. We(Sniper Hog Lights) sell a package with both a scanning light(40KAP headlamp) and gun mounted light(66LRX) and I guarantee you will not find a headlamp or self contained LED gun mounted light that shines further in Red. We also give 10% off to TBH members, just send me a PM for the coupon code if interested. Here is a direct link to our website and the package I'm talking about. http://www.sniperhawglights.com/Pred...ge-p/pphpx.htm

Comment

that looks like train lights to me lot of guys use them bay fishing.

Comment

Selection of locomotive headlights. Get your train headlights from Lighting Supply for same day shipping and top service. 877-231-2852.

Comment

Working...
                              X