Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Vote Against Trump is a Vote for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winner take all electoral college. If texas goes red, it doesnt matter if you voted for hillary, your vote still counts for trump. See how that works?

Though technically you're not electing a president, but electors who will elect a president...
    Last edited by sir shovelhands; 07-23-2016, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      If YOU'RE going to post in the PACE forum, read this first (special emphasis on 1 and 2.)
      http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=600590...

If YOU'RE going to put it in quotes, then don't paraphrase me inside them.
      If YOU'RE going to do the typical political strategy of overanalyzing and paraphrasing your interpretation of my thoughts, then please don't put it in quotes.
      If YOU'RE going to disagree with me, or anybody else on this site, please do so respectfully.
      If YOU'RE going to include Aggie in your username, please don't poorly represent the school.
      If YOU'RE going to contract "you are", please do so correctly with "you're".

Don't call any of our members an IDIOT.
      If YOU'RE going to call me an IDIOT, don't do it (publicly) on my site.
      Ok sorry for the name calling. It will never happen again. Thank you for allowing me on YOUR site. Please delete me from this site. I now understand what you say goes. I apologize for not agreeing with you.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieRod View Post
        Ok sorry for the name calling. It will never happen again. Thank you for allowing me on YOUR site. Please delete me from this site. I now understand what you say goes. I apologize for not agreeing with you.
        Nobody said that anyone has to agree with anyone else.
        Just don't walk into a man's house and then crap on the floor.

Comment

Your Vote Against Trump is a Vote for...

LMAO! Way to play the victim! (The irony isn't lost here.)

You called me an idiot in my house (solely because my opinion differed from yours, btw) and I allowed you to stay (with the same reprimand I've given EVERYBODY else this week for calling a site member an "idiot", or any other insulting name.) Of course, you run home and tell everybody I kicked you out because you voiced a different opinion than me.

#rclm
          #handsupdontinfract
          #followingtrumpsleadofnamecallinganybodythatdoesnt agree
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Texas won't be red if enough people throw away their vote.

"all electors pledged to the presidential candidate who wins the most votes in a state become electors for that state. "

Comment

Looks like I missed the live Grizz hunt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bear.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	24453198

Comment

What are you folks doing up all night? Anything I have to say between 1am and 6am does not count. What the heck..............

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  Texas won't be red if enough people throw away their vote.

"all electors pledged to the presidential candidate who wins the most votes in a state become electors for that state. "
                  Thank you.

Comment

Per Thorthunder's comments on the all-nighter.....

I'm on 16 hour flight to South Africa, but do appreciate you all keeping me occupied at a time window where I expected to run out of things to read.

Comment

Tito for President! I'd vote for him. Be the most honest and loyal president in some time. Not sure your grandmother could vote for him though, I think she's still mad about the mess on the deck.

Comment

This is better than Maury

Comment

Michael is correct. Not voting for Trump is not voting for Hillary Clinton. It is however handing her the election in some states. That should scare everyone.

We will get more of this with her in the WH.

Be afraid of your refrigerator

There is no doubt we will get more of this. Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan.

If that doesn't scare you, not much will I suppose.

Comment

What a golden thread. I seriously think we should withhold high school diplomas from people who don't know the your/you're difference.

Michael, I disagree with you. I think Texas is sliding blue, and I think many people are working hard to help that happen. With an influx of immigrants from the south and Californians from the west, we're getting bluer every day.

Trump is exactly the kind of candidate who could provide the catalyst to facilitate the swing from red to blue, at least at the top of the ticket, even if he does so unintentionally. He is that bad.
                            Attached Files

Comment

So if Hillary Clinton gets more votes than Donald Trump in Texas he gets the electoral votes? SMDH.

Comment

Wow, talk about an ego. "I chuckle at people's opinions" " I conclude that nobody else but me understands the electoral college system" " your vote in Texas doesn't matter" " I have pretty good idea who is going to win the presidency" " people don't know the representatives of their own districts." " I do not care who you vote for"

All I can say is your an "IDIOT"
                                I dont often laugh out loud. But I gotta tell you, this has me ROLLING! LOL for rizzle!

Comment

Working...
                                X