Cruz to name Fiorina as running mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
    I definitely agree people will naturally look for things that fit their own narrative.

Kasich has only won his home state, it is pretty easy to dismiss him and I think for the most part voters have dismissed him as well. Indiana will be a big test for Cruz. He may be dismissed there by the voters too. If Cruz wins Indiana, California and some of the other states left that puts a different spin on things.

The only real argument that I can see for Cruz to drop out is that he is damaging the Republican Party's chances in November. I don't buy that argument personally. There should be plenty of time for Trump to unit the party.

Anyway, it is interesting to watch. The main reason I support Cruz is I like what he has done as a Senator. Maybe what he has done was just part of his grand plan to run for President. Even if that is the case the better he does in this race (even if he doesn't win), the better it is for the conservative movement.
    I have nothing against the guy, at one point I actually supported him more than Trump. People can say what they want, but honestly Cruz's supporters turned me off of him, on here and elsewhere. Not all of them, but enough of them to where it was really starting to get to me. I didn't and haven't seen that with the same ferocity from Trump fans. Again, just my personal experience. I like what Trump has to say and really believe he will do his best to do the things he says.

Comment

So, I guess the Compaq merger can now take second place.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
        So, I guess the Compaq merger can now take second place.

Savage

Comment

I Fear the Worst

I gotta say, I'm starting to believe that Trump will be our next president. If he runs as a republican he'll probably win. If he runs as an independent he'll probably win. If he switches sides and runs as a democrat he'll probably win. If he chooses Bernie Sanders or Caitlyn Jenner as his running mate it's a guarantee. At this point it doesn't matter his party, his views, even his IQ. Doesn't matter what he's selling. They're buying.

Comment

His only chance is to get the republican nod...any other scenario gives us Hillary. Don't kid yourself tocallo, if the repubs self destruct & pick Cruz as the nominee his Ind run will nail it down for the Dems.

I've never been so frustrated over an election...the voters in this nation have me way spooked for our future.

Comment

The Cruz ship is 7/8's sunk. Fiorina is the bilge pump.. It won't help..
              To bad because I really liked her as a candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                I gotta say, I'm starting to believe that Trump will be our next president. If he runs as a republican he'll probably win. If he runs as an independent he'll probably win. If he switches sides and runs as a democrat he'll probably win. If he chooses Bernie Sanders or Caitlyn Jenner as his running mate it's a guarantee. At this point it doesn't matter his party, his views, even his IQ. Doesn't matter what he's selling. They're buying.
                People are sick and tired of politicians and lawyers or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                  I didn't and haven't seen that with the same ferocity from Trump fans.
                  No offense meant, but you must have been just skimming over a bunch of threads and posts and missing a lot then.

Comment

His new running - - limping mate. "Trump just said"

Not me. I am a a Cruze guy to a point.

ABC........

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      The Cruz ship is 7/8's sunk. Fiorina is the bilge pump.. It won't help..
                      To bad because I really liked her as a candidate.

1gpm bilge for a 100gpm leak. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

It's almost pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He could've picked a much better limping mate, his ship will be sunk soon enough. I will be interested to see how Cruz's political career turns out as he is still young.

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
                            It's almost pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it's very pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by texaggie17 View Post
                              He could've picked a much better limping mate, his ship will be sunk soon enough. I will be interested to see how Cruz's political career turns out as he is still young.
                              Prime Minister of Canada sounds good to me. Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                                People are sick and tired of politicians and lawyers or both.

Amen to that

Comment

Working...
                                X