I HATE Cows - Double Bull wrecked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HATE Cows - Double Bull wrecked!

So I noticed, from the pictures one of my cameras was sending to my email, that some cows had decided to reposition my camera. When I went to adjust it I found my last remaining Double Bull T2 blind with a massive hole in the giant shoot through mesh window in front! Ugh!

I've killed more animals out of that particular kind of blind than ANY other blind. I've been all over the Internet and can't find anyone that has any remaining stock of the Predator camo models. I posted in the classifieds, looking for a used one; but I figured I'd take a long-shot and see if anyone had seen one in a retail location or had a line on a leftover supply of them somewhere?

Dang cows!!!

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.319633,-99.466337

That sucks.....that's the reason I'm scared to let this guy run cows on our lease next year.

Comment

Primos is great, they will fix it for cost of shipping. I do mine evry year almost because lf rats chewing big holes and wind breaking poles. Just call em and tell em what happen, they are great.

Comment

Feel your pain!! Had a cow break the top strand a barbed wire of my feeder pen and knock over my feeder. Cracked the side in a couple of places.

Comment

I don't guess there's anything cows can't tear up.

Comment

Feel your pain. Had to get down from stand saturday morning to run cows out from my feeder (they lay under it) and then a calf was starting to lick and chew on camera and pulled external power cord from it. Have had to run em off on a number of occassions. Last year they walked up on my decoys and just stood there looking at them forever. Then a bull walked over to the buck and head butted it to knock it down and then proceeded to push it around. I am glad I don't have goats but I hate these cows with a passion. Buying a bb pistol this week to carry with me.

Comment

Oh yeah - I always put my popups on a 5 foot platform to avoid issues like u had. It worked.

Comment

Take some cow panels or pieces of them & lay around your tent or ground blinds...they appear as unsure footing to the cow & they stat back

Comment

If i recall correctly, the old T2s actually had some sort of "flavorant" in the material that cows love. I remember talking to the guys at DB about them having to make changes because they were all being eaten by the cows.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

That Sucks

Comment

Yup, cows are da debil...

Comment

Man sorry to hear that

Comment

Comment

cows suck!!!

Comment

When down in Austraila, I shot a scrub bull (read feral cow). When people ask we why I would shoot a cow.....I told them it was for every feeder, blind, hunt, etc ruined by his kind. If felt really good to let one of em have it.

Comment

Working...
                              X