No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's not a feed store but a guy selling corn out of his moms house guess we are splitting hairs here anybody have a number

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post
      So it's not a feed store but a guy selling corn out of his moms house guess we are splitting hairs here anybody have a number
      Baldo 5218677418745 nice kid replies to text messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Baldo 5218677418745 nice kid replies to text messages.
        Thank ya

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post

I mean it’s Mexico [emoji1787][emoji1744]*[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            I mean it’s Mexico [emoji1787][emoji1744]*[emoji3603]

My point exactly sir

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
              Thanks for the info. I remember seeing his business sign on here recently but never knew exactly where he was located. I had also heard there is a propane place near Columbia bridge but can’t find out where it’s at. I have crossed propane many times at Piedras without issue but hearing that it can be tough at Columbia.
              For what it's worth, I have crossed (2) full 20 lb propane tanks, two different times at Columbia recently. No questions or comments from those agents on those days. Maybe I just got lucky, over the years I had problems with gasoline but never had a problem with propane myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadeye Mex View Post
                For what it's worth, I have crossed (2) full 20 lb propane tanks, two different times at Columbia recently. No questions or comments from those agents on those days. Maybe I just got lucky, over the years I had problems with gasoline but never had a problem with propane myself.
                Thank you for the info. Safe travels and good luck this season.

Comment

For those who cross guns @ Columbia, and go through your ranch owner/Angadi - do you always take copies of your gun paperwork w/ you?

We were told our permits have been approved, but I have not been sent copies yet. In years past, Humberto always sent us copies of the approved paperwork.

I have asked our landowner for copies of the approved permits, but just wondering how critical it is to have copies in your possession when you drive across to declare. Heading down tomorrow AM.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                    For those who cross guns @ Columbia, and go through your ranch owner/Angadi - do you always take copies of your gun paperwork w/ you?

We were told our permits have been approved, but I have not been sent copies yet. In years past, Humberto always sent us copies of the approved paperwork.

I have asked our landowner for copies of the approved permits, but just wondering how critical it is to have copies in your possession when you drive across to declare. Heading down tomorrow AM.

I pick mine up from Angadi and they emailed me copies first so that I could verify everything was correct.

However I’ve also met them there at the bridge but still they sent me copies to review prior

You should be fine unless you have a serial number off or something of those sorts then it will most likely get fixed but you will be there a while

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

You need the original gun permit, and 3 duplicates, in hand before you try to cross anything. Military will not sign copies, only originals. You do need to have copies of your passport and Hunting Agreement, 2 of each.

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
                        You need the original gun permit, and 3 duplicates, in hand before you try to cross anything. Military will not sign copies, only originals. You do need to have copies of your passport and Hunting Agreement, 2 of each.

Thanks.
                        I finally got copies. Paperwork checks out.

Comment

Do you need a title to a 4 wheeler to cross it at the border? We will be crossing at Columbia

Comment

did anyone try to cross 5 gallons of gas in a can at Columbia? and did anyone try to cross beer at Columbia?

Comment

dont worry guys, it has worked! i no longer care to hunt in mexico.

more ldps and less cargo/customs/potential detainment/confiscation, nightmares plz.

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post

I took it as angadi was meeting him at the bridge with all his paperwork

Comment

Working...
                                X