Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
    Is a 6 month visa still needed when you cross your guns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive never got one. Every border guard Ive asked on the mexican side has said no. Of course our place is only 20 miles from colombia.

Comment

Is a 6 month visa still needed when you cross your guns?

I didn’t get one yesterday. Only time I’ve ever done it is when I was hunting past 2nd check point

Comment

We are crossing at the Columbia bridge this year and was always made to get one when I crossed at PN bridge with the guns. That why I was asking. We never got one at PN when not crossing with guns, so I thought it might be just something to do with crossing guns.

Comment

We are crossing at the Columbia bridge this year and was always made to get one when I crossed at PN bridge with the guns. That why I was asking. We never got one at PN when not crossing with guns, so I thought it might be just something to do with crossing guns.

If Humberto was doing your permits that’s why

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
            If Humberto was doing your permits that’s why

Yep that’s who was doing it. I’m not going to mess with it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
              Have you paid them yet? Or are you going through your land owner. If not I would pay them

If your going through your land owner he may be the issue

Yes we paid our landowner directly - not Angadi -and were having them handle.

Comment

The ranch I'm on is in Coahulia which is what will be on my gun permit but I have a friend that has invited me down to his place in Tamaulipas, past the 2nd check point. Will I be able to take my guns to Tamp or would it be smart to leave them in Coa?

Comment

Originally posted by DKey88 View Post
                  The ranch I'm on is in Coahulia which is what will be on my gun permit but I have a friend that has invited me down to his place in Tamaulipas, past the 2nd check point. Will I be able to take my guns to Tamp or would it be smart to leave them in Coa?
                  You're good to take yours also. I've traveled with mine through multiple states, even being checked by the military. No issues at all.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn’t take my guns into any state that isn’t listed on the permit. But that just me.

Comment

I've hunted two different ranches in mexico for years different states have always only gotten one permit and never a problem taking from ranch to ranch

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post
                        I've hunted two different ranches in mexico for years different states have always only gotten one permit and never a problem taking from ranch to ranch
                        Do you think there is potential for a problem to occur?

Comment

No I dont been checked many times over 9 years

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post
                            No I dont been checked many times over 9 years
                            We can agree to disagree.
                            5 years in a Mexican prison will cost me too much.
                            Ill keep paying the extra $200 for piece of mind.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback. I think I'll take the chance and take them.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback. I think I'll take the chance and take them.
                                Vaya con dios

Comment

Working...
                                X