2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cgood11 View Post
    New to posting...I think I saw something about 30 post?!?!
    PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by hix View Post
      this post is useless with out pics!
      Go post “ttt” on every other thread you see till your counts up.
      Everyone will understand.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro

[ATTACH]929389[/ATTACH]

Comment

Saw 3 doe feeding on post oak acorns @1:30pm and a fork horn feeding on pin oak @ 2:00 while doing a herd check. Lots of daytime movement last 2 days. All youngsters & doe

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
          This post is useless with out pics!
          Go post “Ttt” on every other thread you see till your counts up.
          Everyone will understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Especially SaltwaterSlick.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Saw 3 doe feeding on post oak acorns @1:30pm and a fork horn feeding on pin oak @ 2:00 while doing a herd check. Lots of daytime movement last 2 days. All youngsters & doe

What county is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              I've informed my wife that I am leaving for the lease Friday and staying through Tuesday so she's on her own. I've been screwed out of a several days of hunting so far this season so she knew better than to give me any grief. LOL Right now I am just chomping at the bit.
              Haha I'm the same way! I had to watch my girlfriends little girl Saturday and get pictures taken Sunday. So I told her come Thursday afternoon (tomorrow) I'm gone till Sunday evening depending if I get the coolers filled or not! Im ready ta gooo

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
              East Montgomery County.
              Good luck this weekend!

Ah, you do the same! I'll make an update friday around noon if I dont have good service to update during the hunt..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post
                Haha I'm the same way! I had to watch my girlfriends little girl Saturday and get pictures taken Sunday. So I told her come Thursday afternoon (tomorrow) I'm gone till Sunday evening depending if I get the coolers filled or not! Im ready ta gooo

Ya I’m going to smoke me a big mature doe if the opportunity comes.

Comment

Originally posted by ETXHorseApple View Post
                  What county is this?
                  Wood

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    Wood
                    Thank you!

I am in NE Anderson and getting the same thing. lots of movement from dow and young bucks but haven't seen the big boys just yet.

Comment

[quote=cgood11;13707783]Late post just joined.Took my little buddy with me for the first time opening day and got our target buck. This lease is MLD3 so we were able to sit in the gun stand. Slow morning but that afternoon it happened. He was getting restless until we had a few does show up. About 45 minutes before dark I told him we needed to be real quite because the big boys were about to start moving. Not 5 minutes later here he came!

Hopefully it works now...

Last edited by cgood11; 10-17-2018, 02:49 PM. Reason: Pics not working

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                        Ya I’m going to smoke me a big mature doe if the opportunity comes.

Thats my goal as well. Won't be upset if I knock down my buck for the year either. But I'm good with either just for the meat purpose.

Comment

[quote=cgood11;13708136]
                          Originally posted by cgood11 View Post
                          Late post just joined.Took my little buddy with me for the first time opening day and got our target buck. This lease is MLD3 so we were able to sit in the gun stand. Slow morning but that afternoon it happened. He was getting restless until we had a few does show up. About 45 minutes before dark I told him we needed to be real quite because the big boys were about to start moving. Not 5 minutes later here he came!

Hopefully it works now...

Fail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post
                            I was supposed to have lunch with my daughter at school on Friday but just found out my mother-in-law may be coming Friday to take her so I might go ahead and leave tomorrow night. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                              Especially SaltwaterSlick.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                PM sent
                                Tried to send PM but still have some post to go before I can reply....pictures are on my profile and should be public for those that are interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X