No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today’s finale summed up everything that stinks about soccer. France was outplayed for the first 20 minutes. Blatant flop rewarded with a free kick that swayed the game. Only to be followed up by some arcane handball foul that totally determined the outcome of the entire game. No ‘beautiful game’ today. Glad it’s 2022 before I get sucked in again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
      Today’s finale summed up everything that stinks about soccer. France was outplayed for the first 20 minutes. Blatant flop rewarded with a free kick that swayed the game. Only to be followed up by some arcane handball foul that totally determined the outcome of the entire game. No ‘beautiful game’ today. Glad it’s 2022 before I get sucked in again.

Someone doesn't understand the game.

It was a great game. Croatia was outplayed plain and simple.

Comment

Yup...much as I hate it, the frenchys dominated the tourney. My son who follows hard called it from the onset. They were Favored from the get go & stepped up.

Comment

Heck of a game yesterday, France played well and deserved it! Enjoyed the tournament very much!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
            So I think Croatia beats England and France takes down Belgium. Then France beats Croatia to win it all.
            This guy called it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
              This guy called it!!!

Oh wow.. someone’s ego just grew!! Jk

Comment

It was an amazing game. And it was nice that they got the win following Bastille Day!

Comment

So I moved oEnglad a few months ago for work. Never watched a soccer game other than my kids playing,

This was an awesome experience to be caught up in England’s success!

I am now a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHoney View Post
                    It was an amazing game. And it was nice that they got the win following Bastille Day!

I was happy for them, I have some good friends from France and it was cool to see them so happy for their country!

Comment

So who got the award for best flop?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                        I hope this doesn't spoil it for anyone but the final is going to be:

Croatia 2 - 1 France
                        I was half right on the score and who was going to win story of my life

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          I was half right on the score and who was going to win story of my life
                          lol

Comment

Working...
                          X