The Red Headed Stranger in Sugarland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Red Headed Stranger in Sugarland

Did anybody else here get out to see Willie Nelson last night?

It was my first time to see the ol rascal play in person and I thoroughly enjoy his show!

He played nonstop for quite a while and the big love the crowd showed him was returned by a awesome performance by the 84 years young Texan.

He didn't cut the aged and worn Trigger No Slack either!

Gotta love 'im!

Hope I am doing that well at that age. Saw him at John T Floors a year or so ago.

Comment

He was amazing last night! I have seen him play many times, but his performance last night was one of his best!!

Comment

Didn't know he was here. I would have gone to that one. Been a few years since I've seen him

Comment

I couldnt make it last night. Really wanted to. He is my favorite.

Comment

Good to hear he put on a good show, I got to meet him back when I was about 16, went on his bus and he signed a guitar for my dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian77429 View Post
              Hope I am doing that well at that age. Saw him at John T Floors a year or so ago.
              Me too.

Comment

I’ve seen him several times, the most recent being about 5 years ago. He was too drunk or stoned or something and he was forgetting words to his songs lol. Glad to hear he can still put on a good show though. He’s one of my favorites

Comment

He's Been My #1 for 50y or so and even when he's had a bad nite He'e still The Best...When you been in the public eye that long everyone deserves a few UH O

Some one once said "GETTIN OLD AINT FOR SISSIES"

Comment

Last time I saw him play was on someone's ranch outside of Wimberly in 1999.

Sorry I missed his show last night.

Comment

Working...
                    X