No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods: Does Anybody Even Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want him as a role model for the Jr golfers of today ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

yes, and Pete rose, they made mistakes and they both paid for them. Good learning lesson IMO, there is consequences to your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
        Do you want him as a role model for the Jr golfers of today ?

Pretty much what your seeing on the youngsters on the tour they all credit tiger woods from their success, he gave them belief
        Speith
        Fowler
        Thomas
        Rory
        DJ
        Jason Day

List goes on, all credit tiger for their successes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But those aren't the Jr golfers of today. They imatated him at the top of his game. Before his steady downfall. If your child was on the high school golf team today would you want Tiger as their role model? Watching his press conference at President Cup I still though he acted like a d head.

Comment

But those aren't the Jr golfers of today. They imatated him at the top of his game. Before his steady downfall. If your child was on the high school golf team today would you want Tiger as their role model? Watching his press conference at President Cup I still though he acted like a d head.

Could be wrong, but I don't think you have to worry about him being a role model to youngsters. He will not be winning again. Certainly will never win another Major.
            And when kids look at him they will always see OLD.

Comment

Good...

Comment

Those were the junior golfers of the tiger run. Tiger did more for golf than just about anyone in the last 20 years. I probably never would've picked it up if it wasn't for him. All those young guys love him. He's good for golf, even to this day.

Comment

Good...

See you at the 2018 TBH Open wherever it is.

Comment

have you seen those chicks - man... can't hardly blame the guy i guess. hire a driver tho, bro.

the movie "dead solid perfect" with Randy Quaid - is great - but gives a good look at how life on the tour was born.

Comment

But what he did for golf will live on for generations, sorry to burst your bubble, jr golfers will watch his stuff on YouTube and get goosebumps, the young golfers will pass on tigers legacy over and over and over

Comment

I played high school/college/mini tour golf from 00-2009
                        The implosion of talent and tigers impact was starting to show and it keeps growing and growing

Comment

Your not bursting any bubbles, just trying to see how people feel.

Comment

How bout Phil's putt on 18 today?
                            I wonder how many times Tiger has used the Lord's name in vein on live tv...

Comment

Was funny watching Obummer stand there on the first tee. Stood there looking "cool" as if he knew what he was doing and was decent at the game.

Certainly is a great course for the event. The Manhattan skyline in the background is tough to beat!

Besides Stevens Park in Dallas of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                                Was funny watching Obummer stand there on the first tee. Stood there looking "cool" as if he knew what he was doing and was decent at the game.

Certainly is a great course for the event. The Manhattan skyline in the background is tough to beat!

Besides Stevens Park in Dallas of course!
                                6,200 yards! That looks like the course where everyone goes to break 70 the first time. We need to have another TBH Open before 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X