Ranch Trip Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    Awesome man. He was old when I was there.. He is so awesome with all that knarlyness

[ATTACH]980101[/ATTACH]

Very true Mitch! He would of been 7.5 there. Thanks for posting that picture. I shot him out of the same blind you shot your buck out of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Incredible trip. Congrats to all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
        Awesome man. He was old when I was there.. He is so awesome with all that knarlyness

[ATTACH]980101[/ATTACH]

After giving it a closer look, it is crazy how similar his rack was from 2 years ago to what it was this year. He obviously was bigger this year but still was real similar. He was a weird deer. He had his best rack from 3-5 years old and then went up and down until 9. We just figured it would be a good thing to take him this year. His teeth were pretty worn down but his body was big and still was in good overall shape.

Comment

What a deer! Both of 'em! Y'all are certainly doing something right down there, Hunter, and it shows. Congrats again! What an old warrior.

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          After giving it a closer look, it is crazy how similar his rack was from 2 years ago to what it was this year. He obviously was bigger this year but still was real similar. He was a weird deer. He had his best rack from 3-5 years old and then went up and down until 9. We just figured it would be a good thing to take him this year. His teeth were pretty worn down but his body was big and still was in good overall shape.

Very interesting and cool.

Comment

very nice

Comment

What a weekend, congrats! .........and as you stated....'Tigers win only made it better'

Comment

Looks like a large and productive time all around.

Congrats on the kills and love the bladed antlers.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  Very true Mitch! He would of been 7.5 there. Thanks for posting that picture. I shot him out of the same blind you shot your buck out of!

He was one of my favorite deer I saw. You know I like the (not normal) Deer. Heck of a deer and great shot. I bet that broadhead did damage when arrow hit tree. It looked like it moved a foot from back to front so i know it was cutting him up inside. Awesome video.

Comment

What deer did yall catch for DMP pen? Is there another thread on that?

Comment

Looks like a great weekend. Congrats to all.

Comment

Great bucks! Congrats on a great family trip!

Comment

great deer. Looks like a fun weekend

Comment

Congrats to y’all. Some dang nice deer y’all have.

Comment

congrats!!! I hunt in Tilden...What do y'all feed those deer?? GAWD!!!

Comment

Beautiful bucks, nice catfish, and great family photos/memories! That's what it's all about

Comment

Working...
                                X