X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Ole T Boone may call in one last favor [emoji15][emoji2369][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But will Gundy cash the check and get the haircut? That's what I really want to know

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      One day per point with a one week minimum?
      Deal. For the first time in a long time I have a sliver of confidence.

Comment

Im hearing players at UH arent happy with Holgorsen.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
          Deal. For the first time in a long time I have a sliver of confidence.
          QB play hasn't been good in Fort Worth to this point. Hopefully the freshman dials it in a little bit this week. I think this game is gonna be close.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
            But will Gundy cash the check and get the haircut? That's what I really want to know

That was awesome [emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

QB play hasn't been good in Fort Worth to this point. Hopefully the freshman dials it in a little bit this week. I think this game is gonna be close.
              Duggan needs to soften his throws and receivers need to practice catching hard thrown balls. Hopefully they remedy some of that this week

Comment

Sonny has manipulated the transfer portal better than anyone else in the nation. Last week it was very obvious that this wasn’t the same SMU team of years past. I’m not sure how much better they are, but they dang sure LOOK better. Of course we looked like a real good 6A team in years past. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Duggan needs to soften his throws and receivers need to practice catching hard thrown balls. Hopefully they remedy some of that this week
                  Yep, receivers have been horrendous. But 2 of the starters have yet to play. Barber should be back this week which will help. Duggan is going to be special but just gonna have to live with the learning curve for a bit. The intangible stuff he's really good at! Unbelievable poise, pocket awareness, etc. Kinda reminds me of Ehlinger at that age

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                    Sonny has manipulated the transfer portal better than anyone else in the nation. Last week it was very obvious that this wasn’t the same SMU team of years past. I’m not sure how much better they are, but they dang sure LOOK better. Of course we looked like a real good 6A team in years past. Lol
                    He dang sure has! Can't remember if I told you or not, but Sonny was actually our 'dorm director' at Navarro when he was coaching there and I was playing baseball. Always seemed like a pretty cool guy.

Comment

Twitterverse saying Aggie's RB Prince entering the portal...

Comment

Mond is gonna be Mond and that sucks for the Ags . Still can’t figure out how Jimbo figured he was better than Starkel .

Comment

Also saw Tech QB Bowman is out for a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Twitterverse saying Aggie's RB Prince entering the portal...

He’s the fifth rb...maybe heading to SMU?

Comment

He dang sure has! Can't remember if I told you or not, but Sonny was actually our 'dorm director' at Navarro when he was coaching there and I was playing baseball. Always seemed like a pretty cool guy.
                              No you didn’t tell me. I knew his dad and got to know Sonny a little this summer. Good guy! Hope he’s the answer. I “think” he is there for the long haul unlike some of our recent coaches.
                              Last edited by bklem; 09-16-2019, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                                He’s the fifth rb...maybe heading to SMU?
                                We’ll take him.😁. I think he’d be our 17th!

Comment

Working...
                                X