School me on Polaris Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School me on Polaris Rangers

scored a deal from a buddy on a 2019 ranger 900 eps. any suggestions on reasonably priced roofs/ gun & bow racks, lift kits, tires appreciated

Buy a Honda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
      Buy a Honda

X2

Or

Anything but a Polaris at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well that went a little sideways. I'm sort of in the market for a side-by-side myself and I had not heard that Polaris has had suddenly become terrible machines.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
          Well that went a little sideways. I'm sort of in the market for a side-by-side myself and I had not heard that Polaris has had suddenly become terrible machines.

Too many issues now, much better machines out there now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post

one person says it, then another, then another, etc. Of course most of them have no idea why they said it, they just heard someone else complain. pretty soon one model is junk because one person had one problem.....lol

Comment

I have these two accessories on mine:

I also have a nice metal roof on mine. but it was on there when I bought. I think its a diamond c brand.

I see no need for a lift kit unless you have to cross high water or for serious mudding.
              Last edited by 220swift; 11-04-2019, 10:11 AM.

Comment

so assuming i already bought the "junk" what roofs/bumpers/lifts/mounts would the greenscreen put on the junk?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasTiger View Post
                  scored a deal from a buddy on a 2019 ranger 900 eps. any suggestions on reasonably priced roofs/ gun & bow racks, lift kits, tires appreciated
                  Don't worry about the negative Nancy's.. I'm on my 3rd Polaris ranger. The 2 previous served me well and only problems were usually a "Hold my beer" moment. I just like to get a new one and have a new project from time to time.

Check local custom/fab shops for roofs. You will get what you pay for on the roof. 2-3 inch bracket lifts and 29" tires will serve you well.

Enjoy the buggy, PM is the key!

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                    Buy a Honda

More like buy a Kawasaki if we are talking side by sides. Honda is not the best, quite honestly their four wheelers are lacking also.

Comment

Hey

all you Richard Heads.. The fella just asked about accessories for HIS new buggy.. How about you have your "my brand is better than yours" on a different thread.

Comment

We got 10 Polaris machines at work 2 years ago. In shop often. We have 4 2009 Honda 400s that are still in service. Start every time and never need a tow. Not as comfortable to work on but they work

Comment

Sorry didn’t read entire post. The windshield that wrapsaround and has the ability to add the enclosed cockpit is nice when the weather is bad. Gets the wind and rain off of you. Cup holders that rotate from a marine standpoint are good as well so your coffee doesn’t spill as bad

Comment

Definietely wany a metal roof to stand on/ fill feeders. may have to get that gun mount. thanks for the reply

Comment

I built the roof for my ranger. Added a full replacement bumper and a winch. The winch is priceless when raising stands in the air. Windshields are either both or none.

and since we're at it that pesky thing cost me another 35 bucks for front bushings. That's like 200 bucks in parts in 2500 miles. Junk I tell ya

Comment

Working...
                              X