@$%#&%$@ Buzz tails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@$%#&%$@ Buzz tails

Had this one in camp tonight between cabin and outhouse. I hate a snake especially on my way to the crapper.
    Attached Files

I respect your method of dispatch

Comment

Did you make it to the crapper? Or did you have to change your drawers?

Comment

The 45 was first choice then made a perimeter check with the scatter gun

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
          Did you make it to the crapper? Or did you have to change your drawers?
          Ain't went yet. Maybe try again in morning

Comment

Well hell, as if they aren't dangerous enough, this one had a pistol. Glad you got the drop on him.

Comment

I would thing that little rattle head would be about the best laxative you could find!!!

Comment

Yeah surprised you still need to "go" after the surprise. We carry cheap Heritage revolvers with bird shot around fish camp, fantastic for quick snake dispatch, quiet and clean 1 shot.

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Well hell, as if they aren't dangerous enough, this one had a pistol. Glad you got the drop on him.
                lol

Comment

We killed 2 right outside of the camp house last wknd. 1 got peed on by a 11 yr old boy about 5:30 sat morning and we didn’t see him till about 15 mine later. The next one was sun morning while I was walking ( in my flip flops) to grab something from the truck at about the same time as morning before. They both got a good whack with a shovel. Lease partner ran over 2 in the road on his way to his stand. He said he was sitting in the middle of his ranger ( driving alone). He said something about the snakes were bitting his ranger tires and spitting venom EVERYWHERE............. he kinda over reacts when it comes to those little snakes.

Comment

Yowza all the buzztail threads make my enthusiasm to tromp though brush in the dark go way down.

Comment

I have killed one each of the last 4 weekends.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I had to 22mag 3 of them 2 weeks ago in our camp... They seems to be thicker than normal this year..

Comment

Well I'm up and the pain hit me. I've got snake boots and scatter gun headed to outhouse. Lol

Comment

whats that stain on the ground below the gun?????

Glad yer ok

Comment

Glad we don't have many. I did whack a copperhead while putting up the chickens a week ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X