Night Shoot @ Banana Bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Shoot @ Banana Bend

We are having a night shoot Saturday, starts at dark. Bring your own light of what ever kind you want, this is strictly a fun time. This Is How We Roll!
    Attached Files

i will be there

Comment

Daily ride to the top

Comment

Sorry but im going to pas this one.I have to shoot the waco range one more time.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC_0661.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	23935042
        TFAA STATE IS UROUND THE CORNER.I need to deffend my title.

Name:	PIC_0500.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	23935041

Name:	PIC_0232.JPG
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	23935039

Comment

What is the start time ?

Comment

Originally posted by djb View Post
            What is the start time ?
            Dark 30, I figure around 9.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Greek;2577470]Sorry but im going to pas this one.I have to shoot the waco range one more time.

Name:	PIC_0661.JPG
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	23935042
              TFAA STATE IS UROUND THE CORNER.I need to deffend my title.

Thats ok George We owe you a couple of no shows, Good Luck Brother!

Comment

I'm not gona be able to make it down there tonight sorry robert. I will be at the shop monday morning to drop the bow off.

Comment

Thanks, to those that braved the heat to come and shoot, it was a succsessful day, we had around 50 shooters, the night shoot went well too. A big thanks to Jim for using his birthday holiday to come and work at the club in the sweltering heat. Happy birthday brother! For those wandering who Jim is, he is the one in the red shirt. (thread starter)

Comment

50, thats great turnout there. sorry I had to miss it, wifes B-day, and she'd have had my bow if you know what I mean!!

Any of you goin to Tyler this weekend?

Comment

We were wandering about ya, understand the consequences. We will see ya in a couple of weeks at our LSBA shoot, ya'll try and make that. George is having his SYWAT this weekend, but I won't be there, I am headed to West Texas to my hometown reunion.

Comment

Originally posted by misfire50 View Post
                        We were wandering about ya, understand the consequences. We will see ya in a couple of weeks at our LSBA shoot, ya'll try and make that. George is having his SYWAT this weekend, but I won't be there, I am headed to West Texas to my hometown reunion.
                        Have a great time Jack.......

See ya soon

Comment

Originally posted by misfire50 View Post
                          Have fine Jack.I won the Southern Sectionals last weekend at Waco.But they broke most of my bulets,eny one come to saltgrass from the archery shop to bring my the ather 12.Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X