Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess Slide Fire is getting out before they're shut out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess Slide Fire is getting out before they're shut out.

[ATTACH]905050[/ATTACH]

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
    [ATTACH]905050[/ATTACH]
    To be honest, I'm shocked they are still taking orders.

It's sad but this is what America is coming to and the lefties are loving it. They don't even have to get a law passed.....just make sure the companies can't afford to fight the pending lawsuits and let them shut their doors on their own. Then go ahead and sue them after they are closed and break them personally just to make sure they are made an example of.

Comment

The ATF has proposed listing bump stocks as something that converts a semi auto to full auto. You may submit a common sense comment to this regulation until June 27, 2018. https://www.regulations.gov/document...2018-0002-0001

Comment

That's a brilliant way to liquidate the rest of the stock and increase orders before going out.

Comment

Unbelievable though really. I wonder what kind of pressure (threats) they are receiving.

I had a friend who got one of these a while back and said his order number was 26,***. If you figure the average ticket is lost to 200 (excluding the nick back items) that's some serious gross...

Comment

Working...
          X