No announcement yet.

I never knew how much a funeral cost...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May God bless you, keep you safe in His arms, and comfort you. May He protect you and your son from evil.

May He bless TBH, too.

Comment

You mentioned South Carolina. If you ever find yourself back in SC I have a farm about 30 minutes north of Columbia that’s a great tract for bow hunting.

Comment

I have 2 soft cases that your welcome to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I too think I have brand new Rages that I never used. They are out of packaging but in small cases made for Rage BH. I believe I even have the o-rings. I don’t shoot Rage anymore & was looking for someone who could use them. PM me & I’ll send them to you. I even have an HHA single pin slider sight with the blue bursts light that I can’t use. It is the smaller diameter housing. My old eyes needed the 2 inch sight. It’s yours if you want. Thank you for your service.

Comment

Wow, is all I can say! This kind of thread is what TBH is truly all about

Prayers and best wishes, Stephanie.

Comment

This is awesome!!!

I have a Bunch of extra stuff laying around, once you settle in with everything let me know what you need and I get it to you.

Comment

The Green screen always ceases to amaze me

Prayers for you Nannyslayer. Sorry for your losses.
                You have incredible strength. Bless you.

Comment

Prayers Up for You!

Comment

We have missed you Steph, glad to have you back!!!

Comment

Love me some TBH!! This thread is a perfect example why. Nannyslayer, my heart goes put to you. That's a heck of a run of tough times. I know healing will take a long time. That's enough stuff going on to be overwhelming for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                        The Green screen NEVER ceases to amaze me

Prayers for you Nannyslayer. Sorry for your losses.
                        You have incredible strength. Bless you.

fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                          Wow, is all I can say! This kind of thread is what TBH is truly all about

Prayers and best wishes, Stephanie.
                          Took the words right outta my mouth...

Welcome Back!

Comment

Count me in on helping get you set up. PM me with what you need, I most likely will have it.

Comment

I'm right down the road in Godley,I have dozen cabelas arrows that are like new you can have. They will probably need to be cut down though.

Comment

Well done jaker fnd rtp and the rest of yall!!! Awesome place and even better people.

Sorry you have went through such a tough stretch and hopefully things will get better for you and your family. Put me down for a mod if you need to change your draw length I would love to help out with that. Also if you need a place to come shoot something shoot me a pm we would love to have you out and let you shoot an axis doe to break in that new bow

Comment

Working...
                                X