My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Praise the Lord... What a brave young man!
    Yes he is. He even got his old pellet gun out and shot it for a while today. He was worried he might have some anxiety about it, but he said it didn't bother him. I'm glad he is trying but I want him to take it slow.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Glad to hear it man! Continued prayers for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        Super proud of this young man and how he stood and voiced his opinions to our nations leaders.

Hoggslayer
        That's good to see right there. Keep moving forward Clay, we are all praying for you and your fellow class mates.

Comment

Clay got the staples out of his leg today. Stitches come out of his arm on Thursday. He's progressing nicely and starting to get some better sleep.

Hoggslayer
          Heck yeah........

Comment

Precious Lord Jesus, we thank You for the mighty work You are doing in this young man Clay, and we ask You Lord, please continue to give him strength AND wisdom to lead his classmates by being an example of what You can do if they will come to know You Lord. Make Yourself known through this brave young man. We lift him up to You as a powerful testimony of Your Love, Grace and Mercy! We ask You Lord to cover this school and community of Santa Fe, TEXAS with protection and bring them together for each other's support. Keep them strong and keep them safe. Give them peace as they work through each and every loss.
            Lord we ask You to guide us all and direct us in the Right Way. Keep us all in the Center of Your Will, in Your powerful name Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Amen for Gods healing hands and more prayers sent for continued healing!!!

Comment

What an amazing story. God Bless you and your family sir

Comment

Thank you Jesus!

Comment

Clay got the staples out of his leg today. Stitches come out of his arm on Thursday. He's progressing nicely and starting to get some better sleep.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Praise God for the good news.

Comment

Still praying for Clay and the rest of the community that was affected.

Comment

One more prayer sent up.

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Continued prayers for a full recovery. Very sorry this had to happen to him and the others that, sure makes one wish they'd been there to stop this shooting before it started.

Comment

Good news, Clay started PT and has gained about 10 degrees in range of motion in just a few days. He also went back to work and they gave him a $1.00 an hour raise.
                                Bad news, (depending on who you ask) he has about 5 or 6 different girls wanting to date him. Just hope he keeps his head on straight.

Comment

Working...
                                X