You have got to be kidding me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
    Swift?!.......oh no no no no.....nooo sir....

It would be ANYTHING but swift...

It would be excruciating beyond the reasonings of a normal human being...
    Psychotic...demented...sadistic...would be just the first layer of my mental state as a grieving father & would only deteriorate from there, had this been my daughter...

Swift?!......it’d be anything but...
    I like the way you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Bottom View Post
      Heard on the radio this morning the defending lawyer took a political jab at Trump after the trial. Anybody catch what was said?
      He told Trump not to Tweet his opinion and also Took a Jan at Attorney General Jeff Sessions. He expanded saying President Trump was under investigation byba special prosecutor and he would want a fair process. Left wing liberals find the fact the 7 time felon that was deported 5 times more of an issue he had a "gun" in the safe zone as opposed to the value of a human lif e he took. Everyone heard how his story kept changing.

Comment

The Justice Department is considering bringing federal charges against Jose Ines Garcia Zarate after his not guilty verdict in the Kate Steinle murder trial, department officials told Fox News on Friday.

Comment

Left wing sanctuary cities can thumb their nose at the Federal government, but the Federal government has laws and can enforce them against this career felon. Attorney Jeff Sessions may pursue the illegal alien!!!

Comment

Psychotic...demented...sadistic...would be just the first layer of my mental state as a grieving father & would only deteriorate from there, had this been my daughter...

I am with you and Curt. I want a couple of hours with this POS.

Folks the bullet richocheted and then hit her. It is impossible to prove intent if it is 20 yards away or 200 yards. That one word erases responsibility.
            Fox is reporting the Fed's are coming after him today..............

Comment

I Like your style! 100% agree!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Thats pretty much what this thread is about...
                Not liking it.
                And California is pretty well known for *******izing the "process" to the point its inept over there.
                Need cases quoted?

Bingo.
                I’m not familiar with any but I’m sure there are plenty of examples.

Anyone have good sources to FACTS of this case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                  Bingo.

Fact. A 5 time deported illegal felon killed an American with a gun.

Comment

Let me add: The story the jury heard was - - he walked out on the pier - sat down and noticed a waded up shirt on the ground and picked it up. As he unfold it a gun inside went off bouncing a bullet off the pier and hitting Kate. He threw it down and kicked it into the water.
                    The gun was stolen from a BLM employee. {Thanks Barry}
                    And had a super light trigger. The last request from the jury was to inspect the gun. Apparently they decided it was very possible to accidentally set it off.
                    Reasonable doubt.
                    I say kill him one way or the other, and do not know what I would do if I was on the jury.....

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                      Bingo.

Google search White Bronco, Football, Knife, Glove, near decapitation

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Google search White Bronco, Football, Knife, Glove, near decapitation
                        I always follow the threads you get going on...never know exactly “how” your gonna say it, but know what’s coming

Got a kick out this response....

Comment

I think there will be a turn in the opinion of the wall being built and better enforcement of the laws. Something like this has got a lot people talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                            I think there will be a turn in the opinion of the wall being built and better enforcement of the laws. Something like this has got a lot people talking.
                            Between California and the rest of the country?
                            we gotta get Bill out first....

Comment

I don't know what to say. Crimes like these are the most infuriating because they actually could have, SHOULD have been prevented. If you come here illegally and commit a crime, you should get the Pinochet Express back to Mexico or whatever $%^& hole you came from. I'll be happy to have my tax dollars pay for the helicopter fuel.

Comment

I'm thinking, sometimes not a smart idea, but why couldn't the father and DOJ go after the judges that put him back out on the streets for Wrongful Death Charges....obviously he was put out on the street over and over.....start holding the judges that turn a blind eye to facts and justice accountable.

BTW, if the father needs help inflicting justice on this POS I'll throw my name in the ring!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X