Gofundme for the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    I would consider it an honor, a duty, and a priviledge to Col. Travis, George Washington, and Ronald Reagan to lift a few shovels full of dirt to help build the wall. If there is ever an opportunity to volunteer a day of labor, count me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Wow its up to 20.5 million. Wow many miles will that amount build?
      that will probably just about pay for all of the environmental impact studies.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
        https://youtu.be/7NjNL4Nsa4Q

We aren’t talking about a wall dividing east Texas and west Texas, but your partisanship is noted.

Comment

Don't put it past the next Democrat president to push tearing down/destroying the wall.. if its built during this administration. Purely as a political stunt to demonize both the republicans and trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Don't put it past the next Democrat president to push tearing down/destroying the wall.. if its built during this administration. Purely as a political stunt to demonize both the republicans and trump.
            Nah. The Dems will prevent Trump from building anything, then when there’s another Dem POTUS, they will build the barrier and be touted as the savior of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Nah. The Dems will prevent Trump from building anything, then when there’s another Dem POTUS, they will build the barrier and be touted as the savior of the country.
              Highly doubt that. Minorities are fleeing the democrat plantations in droves and they are in much need of replacements. For them to put up any barrier or slow the flow of immigrants is suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by man View Post
                don't put it past the next democrat president to push tearing down/destroying the wall.. If its built during this administration. Purely as a political stunt to demonize both the republicans and trump.
                yep

Comment

I applaud the guys effort, but we all give the Federal Government too much of our money as it is. It's the federal governments job to secure our borders and we all kick in more than our fair share in taxes. Our politicians have failed in their duties up to this point. The politicians should cut social welfare programs by 25% if they need to find the money somewhere. Let the leaches either work or starve, their choice. They made the babies on our payroll, they should support them. I'm sick of the leaches bleeding the hard working middle class dry.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                    I applaud the guys effort, but we all give the Federal Government too much of our money as it is. It's the federal governments job to secure our borders and we all kick in more than our fair share in taxes. Our politicians have failed in their duties up to this point. The politicians should cut social welfare programs by 25% if they need to find the money somewhere. Let the leaches either work or starve, their choice. They made the babies on our payroll, they should support them. I'm sick of the leaches bleeding the hard working middle class dry.
                    i'm with you

Comment

Amen brother!! ^^^

Comment

Whatever happened to this wall and all that money???

Comment

I'm sure you did a bit of homework but I'll post anyway. It appears based on his social media post that they are nearing the completion of their first section. It is implied that they are being quite about what has been done based on a media contract.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

GoFundMe page: https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeBuildTheWall/
                          Last edited by Chad_E; 05-13-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            We aren’t talking about a wall dividing east Texas and west Texas, but your partisanship is noted.
                            He sounds like AOC LOL.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

They built/installed a 1/2 mile of fence over the holiday weekend out by Elpaso.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                                They built/installed a 1/2 mile of fence over the holiday weekend out by Elpaso.

Pretty much zero msm coverage
                                Just the way he wanted it

Comment

Working...
                                X