Deserved to get fired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deserved to get fired?

No this is not a cop that shot a 1lb dog in the face.....it a reputable meteorologist who had a slip of the tongue. Do you think he got what he deserved?

https://www.click2houston.com/news/n...-slur-on-air-1

dumb. pc run amok.

Comment

Maybe he has a 1 pound dog at home, named Martin Luther (Insert Racist Word), and it just slipped out during his weather broadcast.

Comment

Coons got into my trash can again last night. Should I be labeled a racist?

Comment

I dont think him or the cop should have been fired ...

I do see the need to apologize, but mistakes happen.

Comment

Coons? Momma just ran them off the porch with a broom.

Comment

I personally never understood coon as a racist term, along with watermelon. We threw those words around like nothing in the family growing up. Since half of my family were from Louisiana we called each other ******* all the time. I guess we were just never instructed to be offended by such meaningless things growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                Coons? Momma just ran them off the porch with a broom.
                Ha, good reference.

Comment

Pc strikes again. What about the liberals language about potus. Complete double standard. The left is good at crying foul but don’t police their own.

Comment

Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates with ethnic slur
                    731 plates used the letters J-A-P

crazy world

Comment

Well we can thank liberals, and poverty pimps in the black community for the stupidity run amuck these days.
                      EVERYTHING is racist and all suspects are crazy white guys........until the truth pans out.
                      Just a few months ago we had a very nice black couple in the office. Like the weather man I started speaking faster than my brain was working and I said " we used to beat those coons all the time back in the day" I was trying to say beat those kangaroos ( killeen HS mascot) .
                      I thought for sure that was about to have a consequence.....but for some reason it was ok
                      Last edited by flywise; 01-08-2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Sticks and stones will.....oh nevermind.

Comment

Yeah...he needs to keep that slippery forked tongue behind his teeth. How would you like to have all those multiple conversation who bought air time??

Comment

Working...
                          X