Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bokeh with a smartphone

one less reason to own a DSLR

I love me some Bokeh! I just think I'm stuck in Apple land...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      I just think I'm stuck in Apple land...
      Word.

Hopefully Apple can match the technology.

My cousin went to England last summer and made a photo book using only images with her iPhone. It was impressive. I know the camera is a good one but I was still surprised it was THAT good.

Comment

Very interesting.

I am currently using Iphone and Galaxy S3. Trying to see if I can get used to Android stuff.

Comment

Bokeh, while a great bonus, is only the result of a great low light (fast) lens.

When smart phones can attain f1.2-f2.8 and amazing focus and clarity from center to edge throughout the aperture range, I may pay more attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry View Post
            Bokeh, while a great bonus, is only the result of a great low light (fast) lens.

When smart phones can attain f1.2-f2.8 and amazing focus and clarity from center to edge throughout the aperture range, I may pay more attention.
            Yep. I only use my phones for those times when I want to take a shot and don't have my DSLR.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry View Post

I'm just sharing what appears to be a cool advancement in technology.

I'm not suggesting you ditch all your DSLR gear yet.

Comment

I'll be more excited when they give me a Manual mode. Tiny little interchangeable lenses would be cool too.

Comment

cant wait for it to launch! I am upgrading!

Comment

I love reading the comments and seeing the camera nerds battle it out for the title of smartest person to ever use a camera... LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      I'll be more excited when they give me a Manual mode. Tiny little interchangeable lenses would be cool too.

Like these?

Comment

Working...
                      X