SpyPoint Xcel Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SpyPoint Xcel Cam

Got the HD hunting edition with all the mounts and I really like that it comes with a tiny remote control. Just need to learn how to edit videos now =)

I'm excited to try it out but curious to know if anyone else uses one and could share their thoughts/opinions/experiences? hh
    Attached Files
    Last edited by snikrah; 12-29-2013, 09:53 AM.

I can't be the only one who owns one of these huh?

Comment

Yes, you are the only one.
      looking forward to seeing your videos! !

Comment

Thanks elkbowhunter

I don't know how to feel now being the only one on here that owns one was really hoping for some feedback lol. I like the results so far just from testing it out in the yard but still don't have a clue on video editing.

Comment

Turning it on or off does it beep?
          What type of batteries does it use ?

Comment

No noise, and you can choose to have indicator lights to blink when it's waiting for the remote signal or you can turn them off. Once you figure out what the symbols out for the settings it's pretty easy to use and very easy to set up. 720p or 1080p videos or still pictures, also has a timed setting for pictures at intervals. Remote is good up to 40'. Runs on a little square battery that is rechargeable and has hdmi hook ups that go straight to your tv. Uses micro SD cards, records up to about 4 hours on one battery (also depends on size of sd card used).

Comment

So how do you like the camera so far?

The HD2 is coming out next. They will not have an app for your smartphone for awhile.

Comment

Is there vibration on the video upon the shot? I remember watching slow motion bow vibration and the bow shakes like crazy. Let us know or maybe post a video of a slow target shot. I assume this is to help see footage of shot placement
                Looks like a sweet setup

Comment

Working...
                X