Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
    What??? No one picking Danny Willett??

There is time until 00:01 Thursday to change your team.
    ABCDJ makes the rules, I just figure out the adjustments to get the desired results

Comment

I know I will regret this but "paging tkueh5410". Pay attention to the tiny clock on your arm and send your team in on time .

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
        There is time until 00:01 Thursday to change your team.
        ABCDJ makes the rules, I just figure out the adjustments to get the desired results
        I'll PM those Champions and get them paid off myself And make sure they get their teams in the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          I'll PM those Champions and get them paid off myself And make sure they get their teams in the field.
          For those who don't remember, tkuehn5410 had a team picked in either the British or PGA but due to not setting his watch to DST he got it in just a little too late. It was a pity too because his team was(would have been) something like 40under! . But for that little error he would have been a Champion. As it was he had to settle for the runner up prize, a years' worth of calls from Buckmasters.
          Last edited by 18ncs; 04-04-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

We need a list of all the slackers that didnt pay up last year. A little public embarrassment can be a helluva motivator.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              We need a list of all the slackers that didnt pay up last year. A little public embarrassment can be a helluva motivator.
              Thanks for the advice but something else is already in process.

The only one I know of for sure is me and I'm halfway home.

Comment

Dustin Johnson
                Jordan Spieth
                Ricky Fowler
                Phil Mickelson
                Rory Mcllroy
                Justin Thomas

RR changed my mind
                Last edited by Buff; 04-04-2017, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Ya'll do realize Bubba has only finished in the top 25 twice this year. 2 missed cuts in 7 tries. I know he has played good at Augusta in the past but isn't exactly on his A game right now. I don't think he will be around for the weekend.

Comment

Ya'll do realize Bubba has only finished in the top 25 twice this year. 2 missed cuts in 7 tries. I know he has played good at Augusta in the past but isn't exactly on his A game right now. I don't think he will be around for the weekend.

Shhhh!

This is almost as good as ABCDJ picking Cabrera in the major he was not entered in.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                      Dustin Johnson
                      Jordan Spieth
                      Ricky Fowler
                      Phil Mickelson
                      Rory Mcllroy
                      Justin Thomas

RR changed my mind

Thank you, thank you very much RR.
                      Somebody else is left in the group who could benefit from one of your pearls of wisdom

Comment

Lol... Ok Buff, if Bubba wins you owe me 5.00. Oh wait...

Comment

Lol... Ok Buff, if Bubba wins you owe me 5.00. Oh wait...
                          I predict the last second addition of Bubba to RR's team now that he bluffed Buff

Comment

This just in. I have heard from sources not to be named in Las Vegas a late entry is expected. He is the biggest of the big whales and Danny Sheridan asks him for advice. More later.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              I'm on that list. Yes it's embarrassing my wife only gives me $1.50 a week allowance
                              I will get caught up too.
                              Or
                              We might just wait till after Sunday and my team walks away with a green jacket
                              And we will be even stevens.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                                Shhhh!

This is almost as good as ABCDJ picking Cabrera in the major he was not entered in.
                                I was just checking to see if the tbhmtcs administration would catch that glitch
                                Obviously their a bunch of goobers
                                TBHMTCS- Texasbowhunter Majors Team Championship Series

Comment

Working...
                                X