Uberti single action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uberti single action

I am thinking about buying a Uberti Regulator/Cattleman or Hombre.. Does anyone have experience?
    thanks
    Last edited by mrduxs; 07-13-2018, 07:30 AM.

I have an Hombre in 45 Colt. Shoots to point of aim. Really prefer the size to a NMBH if shooting standard loads. When shooting hotter loads, I go to my Ruger. Have killed several hogs with my Uberti. Really like this gun a lot.

Comment

Thanks RafterH for the info.

Comment

What are you wanting to do with it? Cowboy action shooting or just to shoot and hunt with? If your going to use it for CAS I would recommend a Ruger vaquero.

Comment

Punching holes in paper and occasionally take it hunting for close shoots at hogs. Even thought about a 45lc vaquero for CAS and Uberti 357mag/38 from paper. Just wanting to build up a collection of single actions

Comment

I want one in 32-20 . I probably won't ever buy a colt , the Uberti would work great.

Comment

I just got my 1873 revolving carbine in 357 I had it on order for a year.

My wife looked for 2 years before that. Once I get time to mess with it some I’ll post back on quality etc.

Comment

Working...
              X