Thanks rob!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks rob!!!

So today I finally got to meet up with Rob green today , he taught me a few things about traditional . As one of my posts I had told y'all I bought a Martin x-200 for 75 dollars . Well I met up with Rob and got few pointers as well as getting my trad tuned and some new arrows .

Well after I left Robs place I had to go out to my grandparents and fill my grandmas deer feeder, after I did that I decided to shoot , starting out at 15 yrds and shooting there till I became confident . It took me a while of getting groups started . Once I found my anchor point and took my time my groups started coming . Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373247017.278341.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	24973253 here's a pic of my Martin x-200 it's a lefty
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373247056.826949.jpg
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	24973254Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373247076.015952.jpg
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	24973255
    That's my group at 15yrds, remind y'all I haven't put over 100 arrows through this bow , and I'm a novice at trad .
    What y'all think for a beginner ?

Marshall I'm gunning for you !!! Lol

You keep that up and you won't have much trouble with Marshall!

Hi, Marshall!

Glad you were able to get together with Rob. I knew he could get you going. Keep practicing and come out and shoot some 3D with us.

Bisch

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Robs backyard is an awesome place. It's like school and a play ground mixed together. Congrats on your grouping.

Comment

Truly is addicting, specially when I'm use to shooting tight groups with my wheels. I know it will take some time and alot of practice to shot good groups , I'm slowly working on my 15 and once I get confident ill hit 20yrds .

BIsch I would love to get together with y'all and do some 3d shoots

Comment

You had a fine teacher in Rob. He is one heck of a nice guy.

I had to say that or he would hit me with his Howard Hill long bow. The limbs are so thick that I think he uses it as a club if he finds an animal still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post

I had to say that or he would hit me with his Howard Hill long bow. The limbs are so thick that I think he uses it as a club if he finds an animal still alive.
              Lol I think that was the one he was shooting with today !

Comment

Congrats on your grouping and as already stated, you had a great teacher! Keep at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post

Yeah Bob, the one piece bows are great for quite a few things. Bisch says you turned your 3 piece into a 4pc. Why? Seriously though, glad you got through that without too much physical pain! Hope the other side of that incident turns out as well.

Brandon - enjoyed meeting with you and shooting today. ****ed shame you're wrong handed, though....could have fixed you up with a tab too. Lol.

In the last few months it has been great to welcome some really great guys from our area into the trad side of archery. CC55's going to have a blast and do well. I ain't talkin' to that Centex feller.....bastage beat me at a 3D shoot with my own bow! Punks, I tell ya!
                  Last edited by Green; 07-08-2013, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X