Best SA Shotgun - Fabarm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best SA Shotgun - Fabarm?

I'm in the market for a new semi auto shotgun before dove season. I'm a traditional O/U person but they consistently seem to give me a hell of a time beating up my knuckle which has lead to me developing some bad habits and I don't seem to have the same issue with SA guns.

I started my research looking at all the usual suspects - Benelli, Browning, Beretta, Remington, Winchester, etc. and ran across some very positive reviews of the Fabarm L4S. It seems to be a very compelling gun. Anybody have any experience with it?

I’d get a M2 and be done with it.

Comment

I've been reading/hearing great things about the L4S as well. Randy Wakeman has a done a few reviews on them with mostly positive things to say. I recently bought a Caesar Guerini same parent company, but briefly looked at the Fabarm.

Comment

I'm looking hard at the Mossberg 930 combo. Moderately priced with good reviews - plus, it's made in America.

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

bought one of the original beretta 390 and i couldnt live without it now. would love to find another for my son. softest shooting, reliable, smoothest scattergun ive ever owned

Comment

L4S is a nice looking gun but I've got no experience. Hard to beat an A400, but I hope you buy one so you can let the rest of us know how you like it.

Comment

What is your budget?

Comment

Fabarm is a good gun. I shot one of the competition autos. Very well built gun.

Comment

How about a Remmy 1100? I got one for the wife in 12ga and it's a super soft shooting gun with both factory and my reloads.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                    bought one of the original beretta 390 and i couldnt live without it now. would love to find another for my son. softest shooting, reliable, smoothest scattergun ive ever owned
                    x 2 .... find a 390 and be done with it

Comment

No experience with Fabarm but lots of experience with Benelli M1/M2. Can’t go wrong with an M2.

Comment

I've got a Browning Maxus. Great Shotgun!

Comment

3 Bs. Beretta, Benelli,Browning. Cant go wrong with any of them.

Comment

Also I have a Winchester SX3 sporting grade. Beautiful gun, I’d let it go for a steal of a deal.

Comment

Benelli M2 best all around shotgun imo. I have one that has been abused terribly for 10 years now or more and it’s never given me a problem. I’ve worked on a lot of other shotguns in the Dove field and duck hunting.

Comment

Working...
                              X