ARIAT Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARIAT Customer Service

I recently ordered some shoes from Ariat's online store. Ordered EE width to accommodate my fat feet. The order showed up, the size on the box was correct. Slid my foot into the shoe, well, not quite. Checked the size on the shoes, they were width "D". No big deal, things happen. Went back online to get return authorization. Well, that part of the site was a little difficult for me to figure out. So, i called Customer Service to get some help. Was told by a snippy young lady to go to the website. After just few seconds of verbal jousting, i sized up that this conversation was going nowhere fast. So, i went back online and finally figured out the return process. Sent the shoes back.

Sent an e-mail to CS explaining my situation and to just keep the shoes and please issue a refund. CS responded, asked for tracking number on my shipment, and apologized. No worries, just issue the refund when you receive the shoes.

Well - A couple of days later i get an e-mail: Ariat has shipped the correct size foot gear, AND will issue a refund on the original purchase once they receive the shoes. I got the new shoes this morning. Fit awesome and are as comfortable as i anticipated. E-mailed them back and told them i was satisfied and to please keep the refund. NOPE, the order is complimentary.

Very nicely done.

The following is from the bottom of the last e-mail i received from them. Best practice.

At Ariat International, Inc. we truly feel the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer, it is our goal to build and retain satisfied customers.

Good to hear!

Now, if they'd make them in the USA....

Comment

yep. my el paso made pair was great. my chinese made pair is doodoo.

however that is some good cs

Comment

Good to hear but i will not but their crap. All of the boots i have had have been junk.

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
          yep. my el paso made pair was great. my chinese made pair is doodoo.

however that is some good cs

That's been my experience as well. Gen years ago I had a pair that wouldn't wear out. Now I think they might last a year walking through the mall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X