Who do you bank with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    If you were closer to Houston I’d suggest TDECU. Mobile check deposit and always helpful/dependable in my experience.
    ^^ this

I'm in southern Brazoria County, and I've been a pretty satisfied customer for 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
      ^^ this

I'm in southern Brazoria County, and I've been a pretty satisfied customer for 30 years.

Sounds like we’re neighbors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First Financial Bank... one of the only banks that didnt take money in the bail out. They are a local bank and I love the fact they make their own lending decisions in the office.

Comment

IBC: joint account with wife

USAA: Personal(fun money)/Savings

RBFCU: Truck Note/Some Personal that the wife may or may not know about

No problems with any of them

Comment

Industry State Bank and Bank of Brenham. First name basis. Kind and friendly

Comment

I use chase and RBFCU and really like both of them. The credit union is my primary. I had to leave wells fargo earlier this year after some problems with them.

Comment

Check Bank since Texas Commerce Bank. Have always done me right. Not that I have needed much.

Comment

Wells Fargo with the wife

Fayette Savings for the house and going to open an account for taxes

BANDERA Bank since 1992 since my mom started working there. It play money

Comment

A little bit of everywhere I suppose

Personal- BoA
                    Business and Personal-RBFCU
                    Non Profit Org.- Chase

Comment

Navy Federal
                      Chase
                      Comerica
                      BBVA
                      Legacy
                      First Financial
                      And honetown First State Bank

A couple are for my rental and investment properties. Others are for personal stuff so it all depends on what I am doing as to which I use. Chase has been the easiest to work with and Comerica the hardest due to antiquated systems and procedures. Navy Fed has been great for 24 years, but minimal branches irks me.

Comment

Local credit union

Comment

Chase Bank has always done me right, as has Mills County State Bank.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                            Thinking of leaving Capital One, and curious as to who you bank with?

They only have 3 branches in Austin area, which are all inconvenient for me to get to. Plus the one I visited yesterday had no tellers. And I believe the other two are probably set up the same way.

Also, their new online banking layout has me frustrated.

Wife already has an account with Chase and we want to keep the funds separate for how we do the bills.
                            The paper on my house was sold to US Bank, eff them and the horse they rode in on. I can't get out from under them unless I just pay off the house.

I do the rest of my banking with a small town bank on the coast. When I go to get money for a rent house purchase, I usually have to talk to the banker about big deer or how the trout bite has been. After 30 minutes and several lies, we talk about bank business. I usually can fill out the paperwork for purchasing a house while I am there. The only way to go is small town, personal.

Comment

Chase and Prosperity. Prosperity is also located in my small town. I’ve been impressed with them.

Comment

We’ve been happy with Chase.

Comment

Working...
                                X