Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it, been looking them recently

Comment

Buy a used travel trailer for $4-5k. Then buy a 40 foot container for 3k and you will have living quarters, storage and be mobile when you need to move them.

Comment

I personally don't think it is worth 24k, it is probably worth 10 to 12k in my opinion. But then again i can't or don't understand why people continue to buy UTV's for 20k either.

Comment

I would buy an RV first.

Comment

No way im messing with moving that heavy thing on a lease. Now if I owned the place with a "camp" I would consider it but not for 24k. I cant see how that little $2k freight container has $22k worth of work done to it. Just don't see it. For that kind of coin, I aint satisfied with no cheap$$$ bunks stuffed in the corner, that's for sure. I say someone would pay half of that if they wanted a solid, turn key love shack.

Comment

For 24k I could get a nice travel trailer as it'll be easier/cheaper to move.

If I owned the land I would rather build a small cabin and I would get more out of 24k than that.

Comment

we bought ours about 6-7 years ago. About 4k including delivery and another 1-2k to insulate and finish out. I would not pay 24k for one. Ours is not as nice as the one posted by the op but perfect for our use. For our situation it is the best option.

Comment

Working...
                X