Job search - IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job search - IT

Currently looking for a new opportunity near home, in Ft. Worth. I've been commuting to Irving for the past 14 years and the drive finally caught up to me. I've developed high blood pressure and the doc said its time for some life changes. I'm pretty sure that the main contribution is the drive. Anyhow I'm currently the CTO of a small health recruiting firm. I have 17 plus years of experience from desktop, network, and system support. Any advice or help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Chris Garza

I advise you to convince whoever needs convincing that you can do 98% of what you need to do - remotely.

Comment

Start your own gig. Tons of companies are in search of quality IT folks.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        I advise you to convince whoever needs convincing that you can do 98% of what you need to do - remotely.
        i'm working on it but my negotiating skills must be poor (lol). when i mentioned if i can work remotely they offered me to work part time 3 days a week for of course less pay and I'm sure no benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Start your own gig. Tons of companies are in search of quality IT folks.
          thought about it but sure is scary. working on my resume now. haven't had to work on one since 2005.

Comment

Working...
          X